Chapter 16: Home

Harry's POV

When I woke up, I realized and knew it was time for Matty! Slowly looking around, I saw Louis looking out the window obviously holding my bundle of joy. "Is that my Matty?", I coo, and saw Louis turn to show me my baby. The most perfect baby.

Louis placed little wolfie on my left mobile arm and I was able to snuggle with my son for the first time in what felt like forever. "Can I feed him?", I ask Louis and he smiled and helped me get into position. With a few pillows, adjustments, and blankets, Matty was then comfy.

He started to suckle on me like crazy and I began to cry and thought how insane I was to starve myself so much that I couldn't feed him properly. Shame began to hover above me and sank in like a rain cloud dropping water droplets.

Matty had his little eyes closed and I could tell he was comfortable. Louis sat beside me and just put his arm around me and we both became heavy with our hearts, obviously thinking till, tooooooot. Matty farted loudly, and both Louis and I began to cackle.

Tears from laughter began to fall and we couldn't stifle the giggles and we just continued until, tooooot. He let another one rip, and we began to laugh again and as if it were staged, Matty gave a slight grin before he sucked a bit more.

Holding him close, I felt like I could relax, and kept looking down at him.

He had grown so much already and what I wanted more than anything was to hold him properly, which I told Louis. With a gentle smile he replied with soon and gave a kiss on my head and I rested my head on his bicep.

This was just a new beginning, which seemed to always happen. I had to do better for Matty and Louis. They deserved it and I needed to step up to the plate of over coming the fear of Diana and not being good enough.

Louis's POV

Sammy came in with Colin and both my man and his dog bestie was so excited to see each other. He jumped up on the bed and whined as if crying and snuggled up to him beside Matty.

The other omega in the room was also elated and hugged Harry carefully. They began to talk and soon they also started to get emotional and I gave them space by turning to the window. It was nice to feel like I could take my eyes off of Harry, if even for a brief moment as a break from the worry of someone taking him away. The skyline was pretty. The weather was nice and birds were flying by every now and then while I was watching people bustling around.

My dad and mom's foundation had really cleaned up the city and even helped the smaller businesses grow. Manchester had a strong tie with community, even though it was still a thriving city thanks to my parents.

Deep in thought, I turned around just to check on Harry and Sammy and they were still talking deeply and as a good omega she was, was comforting him to the max and I knew Harry needed that.

I had told everyone, but Harry of all the danger, so she was well informed about the bounty hunter. In the recent days I decided to tell him when he asked about her or her whereabouts, which he didn't bring up yet so I knew it was coming soon.

Should I have walked away when I first met him? Was I the dark force in his dream? Sometimes I feel guilty snatching him up before someone else got him. He would of had such a normal life, not like me and my family's style. Was his soulmate possibly someone else? How could I ever make it up to him? Even without Diana, I almost lost him, as in I could have stopped it, but I was worried what he would feel or do if he knew about Diana.

Harry had enough strength to sit up by himself mostly and stay awake for almost all of the day so we requested his cath to be removed. It was uncomfortable and a bit painful, but in a few minutes we were done. Harry had to prove to the nurse that he could pee without the cath and I knew he felt ashamed, but I encouraged him to not feel like that. He had a nurse help him with that, but he started to walk weakly with her by his side holding him loosely while he went to the toilet. I walked up beside him after and also grab hold of him steadying him more. He looked tired but happy to be walking a bit and went around the wing of the hospital once, and in a few days after that he was walking mostly by himself, but that was something way more simple than the therapy he received for his mental health  and hand.