Chapter 5: Amazing Partner

Louis's POV

Something was definitely on my chest and I melted into the sensation. I knew without opening my eyes that it was my cuddly omega. "Good morning.", I say as I weave my fingers through his soft hair and he released cute morning mews. We stayed like that for some time until Colin accidentally jumped on Harry and I, obviously trying to find Harry. We both were shocked to say the least but Colin came to lick our faces as an apology. "Hey it's fine! Ahhh, enough Colin-!", we woke up in a playful mood and so did Colin. This is the life... something I didn't think was possible until I met Harry... I on looked at Harry and Colin playing first thing this morning and heard Matty.

Harry was too busy playing to hear the small coos so I got up from the floor to see my mini me. His face was in that shocked fish look and was looking around. I picked him up and he kept staring and it was adorable. I was holding him cradle style so he could look up at me while he was in my arms. His body was small, but really strong already and he smelled so sweet. Almost too sweet to handle, but it was intoxicating and very natural.

The baby gives off a pleasant smell and their pheromones are different in this stage of life. It's only supposed to appeal to adults who are ready to have pups or to parents, so he smelled lovely, well unless it was number two.

He looked at me with his pretty blue eyes and I kept talking to him. He made some happy noises and that made my heart feel so warm. While looking at Matty I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Harry staring at us. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I said with a cheeky wink. He blushes and comes sit on the bed with us.

We promptly went and had breakfast and Harry fed the baby while I got ready for work. Can't fuck this up. While showering I just stood there with the water splashing my back. How the fuck do I do this with out dad? The heart and soul of this company! I knew how to do most things but will I do right? Will I be confident then get crushed with embarrassment?

My phone was ringing so I turned off the water and grabbed it with wet hands. "Hey mom, how are you? How's dad?", I ask while looking into the mirror. Fuck, I look exhausted. "Oh he's awake, trying to get up and move, but I told him no work for 6 months but he's pouting over here like a child.", she said flustered and then seemed to put the phone farther away from her mouth, "No, don't stress over it now, unless you want to leave me a widow!" She said annoyed.

Wow mom didn't get much sleep huh, I thought then, "Going to work, love you mom. Glads dad's up, tell him I got everything under control." I said and then we soon ended the phone call. It dawned on me I wouldn't be with my precious omega and baby for a whole work day....

I begrudgingly got ready and put on my grey suit and shoes. My hair that was sopping wet was brushed into a quiff and went to my omega that was watching some new anime. He looked super relaxed in my oversized shirt and non brushed hair. His curls were out of control and Matty was asleep in Harry's lap looking carefree and taking a deep nap.

"I'm off bear. I'll be done by 5 pm.", he looks at me and bites his lip, "Oh god, you look so hot.", he says and I smirk knowing he would much rather I stay home to have me all to himself, but sadly I had to go. I gave him a kiss good bye and Sammy gave me a pep talk about how strong I was and that I could do it and I appreciated every word. My mom was absorbed into making sure my dad was okay and that she could careless if we lost our company, but it would crush dad.

I got a text I needed to come to the office by my dads secretary so I jetted off to get to the car. As I got closer to the big tower, I went and parked into the garage where my dad's usual spot was and went in. They stopped me, but then realized quickly who I was. As I was working pretty regularly with my dad the previous few weeks and some of my dad's workers watched me grow up. I knew a few right off in the lobby and they asked how my dad was and we chatted a bit. The lobby was modern, upon my suggestion to look apart of the new generation and it looked amazing.