Chapter 15: Loving You Every Second

Harry's POV

He gave me a light kiss on my lips and it was like I got oxygen for the first time. I stretched up to kiss him more, although he pulled back. "Please.", I pleaded to him, I just needed to feel him, but he shook his head and kissed my nose instead. "I have a lot to explain.", he said and turned slightly to face me so I didn't have to move my head too much and could look in front, which was better for my comfort.

He took my left hand in his right, "There are so many things I wanted to tell you, but first and foremost is I never cheated on you. Never. It never crossed my mind Harry. You are my life. My only omega, my partner-, the love of my life.", he said tearing up, and I gave him a gentle smile and blushed like a middle schooler, but I still was unsure about everything. Why had we miscommunicated so much?

"Harry-...", he paused and took a big breath. "A month ago I was sent a parcel of photos of you. All of them from different times and all in a stalker point of view.", he reached for a file that was on the side table and showed me what was inside. Pictures. Some I was laughing, and others were really candid and then my eyes landed on the picture of Mathew's birth.

Sweat drenched, naked, feet in the holders, and myself bearing down was the sight in front of me. Matthew's head could be seen from my most private parts and it was a beautiful picture until I realized it wasn't planned by Louis It all hit me. It dawned on me how bizarre all these pictures were and I looked into my mate's eyes. What could this all mean...

My body was still exhausted, but I was in complete shock. My eyes must have been as big as saucers, "They came from Diana.", and it felt like a good novel, but this was real, this was my life. My heart rate was slowly rising listening to Louis about what Diana did.

I listed to Louis's story, and he continued to show me evidence.

He told me about the hacker, documents, and even about how his staff got spiked, and how he lost all the documents, and I began to hyperventilate. She would win. She would take him away.

No not my alpha. Don't take my alpha.

My mind was spinning. I couldn't think straight, but Louis grasped my face and held me in place and told me to breath, and while calming down I saw a nurse rush in about to inject me with something, but Louis told them to hold off.

It was as if he knew I just needed my alpha and he held me like I was this most important jewel. His arms warm, and his scent felt like going back home after going on a journey.
Louis's large right hand was stroking my hair and I felt my body calming, but my mind was still racing.

Diana?

Was this all caused by.... Diana?

Soon after calming down I asked him why, why was he so cold and didn't tell me and he slowly explained that he couldn't handle the stress and that he didn't want to get too close to me because of possibly letting his guard down and ending up telling me causing me to not handle it or making my mental health go down hill and it felt like a boulder had fallen and landed on me.

He was trying to protect me? I took it all wrong??? This was all a misunderstanding?!

I began to sob again. Louis still loved me?

Like he could read my mind he whispered over and over again how much he loves me and how sorry he was.

He should of told me, but it wasn't like he was hiding something bad like cheating, he was hiding something that would of terrified me to the core. Especially now that I have a baby, I couldn't imagine someone hurting Matty and everything is heightened now.