Chapter 10: Starved in Everyway

Harry's POV

My heat should be coming anytime, I think as I change Matty. Strangely, it had become harder to take care of him because of how weak I felt, but I just pushed on. Louis was still not around and I was still lonely but weirdly used to it already.

Sammy had also confirmed with me that she would be available for my next heat so she could watch him while Louis and I were busy. I felt so lucky to have her help. Recently she brought her husband over so I didn't have to have diner alone, and I was so grateful for her kindness. His name was Kevin and had the brightest red/orange hair. He oozed happiness and light, which I really needed and she knows this wasn't in her work contract, but she just cared so much. She did usually work 5 days a week, but she would do overtime for me anytime I really needed it.

She was so sweet and would tell me to call Louis and get his butt over here, but I couldn't do it. It wasn't my place to, just only as his boyfriend, yet she would try to encourage me to talk to him, but she seemed so annoyed at how he was treating me. I mean I was too, but she was pretty heated anytime Louis was mentioned.

I had another appointment at the doctors as to see if I needed to change the birth control because of side effects, but I felt none. When the doctor sat down and saw my weight on the info she was shocked and told me to eat more. I simply just nod and she proceeded to tell me my heat may not come in because I was quite underweight. Frowning, she tried to reach out to touch my arm in a comforting way, but I shrugged it off with a smile.

Once that was done I went straight home, as Louis wanted me to. It was getting so boring in the house and I just wanted to even go window shopping a bit like I've done in the past, but no, that would upset my dickhead alpha.

When I got home, I decided to watch a baking show and watched for a bit. As I stretched before I got off the couch later that day, I felt a pop in my body and I started to heat up. She was wrong! I'm getting my heat and I'll spend it with my alpha!!! Finally some one on one time, all focus on me!!! I grab my phone and yelled out to Sammy and she said she hoped that this would bring Louis to his right mind. Me too...

I stripped and put on my G string and the formfitting sleeve/ shawl thing and called Louis....

Louis's POV

A weeks ago, it dawned on me that Harry's heat was gonna start back soon, so I got strong rut skippers. Similar to heat/rut suppressors, they can lessen the duration, but skippers make you a skip it altogether, although the medicine was really bad for the body both for alphas and omegas. It can make alpha's heart work too hard, and thus causing some alphas to suffer from heart attacks, aggression, stomach ulcers, and possible vision problems. Omegas has worse side affects though.

These were given out very sparingly from doctors, but my doctor seemed to see how desperately I needed them. Once I got them, I didn't know how to bring it up to my mate, and I knew time was running out to tell Harry I wasn't planning on spending it with him, as well as running out of time to clear my name.

While thinking about how to tell Harry, my team had found 2 more pages making total of 5 of the 8 needed documents. I praised them and went to put it in the file holder. God, 5 pages... I'm getting more and more relieved.

The day was somewhat boring as I had most the evidence I needed. I've also put guards at all my personal crew's houses and luckily they didn't have kids, but only a baby that Nickoli had last year. The baby stayed at Nickoli's apartment that he shared with his partner and his mom, so luckily, the baby was the most taxing on my head when it came to safely for my crew and it was good it was mostly all contained to mostly adults.