Chapter 21: Finally Engaged

Harry's POV

It was Christmas! Our first as a family and I was ecstatic! It would be the first year of doing something and it becoming traditions next year and I was obsessed. I wanted to make bread just for the morning and have it with eggs in a shape of tree. It was an egg mold for the design and it was so cute.

It was early and I woke up, and ran to the closet, and got the gifts. I've been eyeing the ones that Louis wrapped in private that we're mine, but I wanted to wait, so I just dragged them to the tree in the living room. My feet were cold while walking and decided to get some socks that matched my cute Christmas pjs. So when I dropped off the presents, I go and put on my festive socks.

Colin pops beside me and follows me until I was finished with the presents. The little doggy never lagging far behind, was also getting toys and treats this morning. He protected me all the time that I wanted to reward him. The little dog was getting a big bed, a pretty apple tag collar and a plethora of different goodies. Colin deserved it.

We went to make some coffee and put cookies out, when I see Louis and Matty walking down the hall. "Merry Christmas!", I squeal and hug my family. Colin jumped on our legs and we look down at the small pup. Matty looked like a drunk person and I pick him up from Louis. "Good morning little dude.", I kiss his little noes and we walk to the cookies. I snatch one up and eat it, but Matty made some futile attempts to get at the cookie.

Sitting down on the plush couch I fed my son, while Louis snuggled up to me to. "I can't wait till you finish buddy." He was looking to Matty with the most tender eye contact and kiss his head. The tall alpha continued with his cookie and flipped on Elf the movie and we watched that until Matty was done. After a good burp, Louis wanted us to open presents. Aww well, I'll feed Matty solids once we open a few. We ripped a bit off of the toy then had Matty finish ripping it, present after present, but then he got bored. We left some for later when Matty was up to opening them. We had 40 presents for the little man, and we only got to 8 before he tapped out and truly just wanted to play with the paper, but we had to take it away as he kept on trying to eat it.

Littlest cutest family.

Next, we got Colin his presents, but being such a good boy, he didn't want to rip it so we opened it for him. He went up to me and cuddled before he went to play with his toys. Such a sweet pupper he is, I thought as I cleaned up more of the mess.

The mess wasn't bad and with 4 hands working the mess it was done within a few minutes and while we worked, our little alpha was playing with his toys. We got all kinds, typical masculine and feminine toys, and he was playing with both. It meant a lot that we didn't box our kid into one thing, and his toys were in a different array of types of toys.

Colin was in his living room bed playing and Matty was playing with his toys and we also we're sat on the ground. Our presents... I got mine for Louis and it was about 6. "Here open mine for you first!", I blush and hand him his. My arms couldn't hold them all so I made two trips to give it to him.

Louis agreeed, and opened the very obvious framed one. "Oh my god.... It's so beautiful.", Louis said, looking in awe of the hand painted family picture. "See I made it specifically so we could add more to the picture around us. So the picture is of me, you, Matty and Colin, but there's space around us, so we can paint in other pups we would have.

I explained my concept of the picture and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes and scrambles to me. "I love you so much", he says and I wrap my arms around him too. This man meant so much to me. I would give my whole self up to protect him. Just because I was an omega didn't mean I didn't feel protective over Louis too. I was fiercely protective over him and our family.