Chapter 11: Anniversary Worth Remembering

Harry's POV

It had been a about a week after my heat, 10 more cuts, and it was our aniversaty in two days....

I felt in my gut that he'd forget, but I continued as usual. Hopeful he would remember.

The gift came and it was delivered in a velvet box and it was perfect, but my heart wasn't happy. I mean how could I be happy?

Today everything felt like it went quickly, but slowly. It was hard to explain.... It was like 10 minutes but 24 hours. I already asked my mom if she could watch our baby, and Sammy was aware of my plans, but she disapproved. She would always say he wasn't doing enough for me, that he didn't deserve such a sweet night. It was really kind of her, but I just shrugged it off and told her I was fine.

With Woofie, I had been pumping extra, but I barely had any milk that I'd been feeding Matty with formula and I felt pretty shitty about it. I wanted to feed him with breast milk up until he turned 1, which was recommended by the doctor, but I just didn't produce much now.

It made my cute little baby whine and cry because he would be hungry right after nursing and I felt ashamed... Louis has no idea about this, and I hoped he wouldn't ever find out because I would be replaced for sure then.

As I warm up the bottle on the stove, I look at the time on the clock that was on the wall and saw that my mom and dad would be coming to pick Matty up in 15 minutes, and I then I would have the whole house to myself. Although Sammy would stay a bit if I needed help, which was sweet of her, I knew she needed to leave soon.

My mom came in a few minutes after and looked at me worriedly, "Harry, you look absolutely spent! Has Louis been helping you through the night?", she questioned and I lied to her.... I told her of course, but I could feel Sammy's eyes bore into me making me feel watched. Beforehand, we had discussed about Colin going with Matty, as it did make me nervous as it was the first time without him, so if he was going with them too.

I honestly didn't want to talk to my parents much because they would want to know too much, so I give them Matty after a kiss to his sweet cheek, his bags, and hand my mom the warmed up bottle, and rushed them out. As I took a deep breath, I realized this was the first time that my baby was actually away from me. It caught me by surprise and I began to hyperventilate, but then reminded myself of tonight, which helped me get calm.

Reconnecting with my alpha, making love with him, and just having him in my arms was all I could think about now and I began to scurry along.

I got the kitchen cleaned and picked up from earlier and cleared off the baby bottles and put away the powdered baby milk and soon went to work in the kitchen. Oyster stew, with chili peppers, which both were Aphrodisiacs. I also had artichokes and asparagus, which were also sex boosting dishes. Looking into all the foods, I tried to find the most high in proven foods that help with sex drive.

I tried everything and this diner should/would make Louis hornier than usual. After that, I looked online for candles and flowers and had many delivered right away, and I set them all over the place. Some in the entry way, some in the hall, some in the kitchen, the dining room, and our room. The candles lightly smelled of cookies, and the light made the atmosphere feel romantic.

I couldn't help but get excited at the thought of my alpha with me tonight, and I ran along to put some candles in our bedroom. It made the perfect lighting, and I loved it. Rushing to be perfect, I put on my sexy outfit and freshened up bit.

The black shawl thing was the perfect, and I fixed my hair nicely. My hair lost its softness a bit, and noticed my face a lot less bright. It's fine, I reassured myself.