Interrupted Nap?

*Y/n P.O.V*

It was about one in the afternoon and I couldn't find Tristan anywhere in the house and I really needed to talk to him about my outfit for our date tonight "TRISTAN!" I shouted again and then I saw Chris pop around the corner "He's asleep on the couch downstairs" he said and I nodded "Thanks Chrisy" I said smiling, loving that I gave him that nickname just cause he hates it. He rolled his eyes at me and I made my way down the stairs from the third fourth floor to the second one with Tristan favorite couch and just as I come down the last step and turn the corner I see a sleepy T, I smiled at how adorable he looked while asleep and almost decided against waking him up but it's basically almost two now and our date is at five so I need to know what to dress in so I decides to sit down next to him and wake him up slowly so I didn't annoy him "Tristan" I said calmy and he groaned "Tristan, wake up it's important" I said a bit louder this time and he opened his one eye and looked at me "Yes gorgeous, what may I help you with that's so important" he said slowly sitting up "Well I wanted to know how I should dress tonight" I said with a smile and he looked at me with a death glare "You woke me up for that" he said sounding annoyed and I frowned "Well yeah, you can't expect me to just know if I should dress up fancy or just dress casual with some jeans and a shirt with some sneakers" I said and he smiled at me "It's ok, uhm yeah yoh can just dress casual it isn't a fancy thing just a simple date so a nice pair of jeans, a shirt and sneakers" he said and I smiled now satisfied with knowing what I should dress in "Ok thank you, yoh may go back to that nap of you'res I'm gonna go sort my things out and have something to eat quick" I said and he smiled laying back down and I just quietly walked out the living room and went back upstairs to my room to go sort out my things to shower before I grabbed something to eat downstairs again.

--------------
*A/n*
Hellos there cuties😋
Welcome to the first imagine of my Tristan Blane Imagines book💕
If you guys have some ideas on how to make it better or what to write about next, feel free to comment them down bellow and I'll do my best to be better at writing