Old Friends

Y/n P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch scrolling through Instagram and listening to music when I came across a post of someone very familiar, I couldn't recall who it was but I knew I knew them. I decided to do a little snooping so I clicked on their profile to see a boy named Tristan Blane, that name, it sounds so familiar, ugh damit Y/n think come on I told myself, I went through a few of his posts and then it hit me, Tristan and I were friends a while back and not to mention I HAD such a bug crush on the boy. We stopped talking for some reason. We were friends for a good five or six years maybe but then he moved off to LA and I guess I just wasn't that important enough to stay in his life while he was in LA, cause we all of a sudden just stopped talking neither of us even made an effort to contact each other or fix it we were just so use to being dropped that we just accepted it and he went on with his career while I stayed home in Arkansas carrying on with high school and then getting my own place and job eventually, I wonder if I should comment on his post?  I thought, and I thought for a good half an hour before coming to the conclusion maybe I should and see if he remembers me by any chance, I doubt it but I'll do it.

I scrolled up to his recent post, hmmm posted ten minutes ago, damn this boy has changed a lot, wow i couldn't get over how much he had changed in the past like what year or so, he got cuter for sure but I didn't let it distract me from my mission of getting my old friend back. I started to think what I could comment...

'Well hey there bud, long time no see' nah too bleh

'Hey T, I miss you, how you been?' no to flirty God damit Y/n come on just think of something and then it hit me

'Hey there Tristan, it's been a while, how you doing T-blane' perfect, I hit send and there it was my comment with the nickname I only ever gave him while he was still here in Arkansas, I miss the boy to be honest. He was one of my only guy friends who wasn't trying to get in my pants and that's what got us so close in the first place, come to think about it, maybe I wasn't as important to him as I thought I was... Damn.

I decided to stop worrying about him and go on about my day, I need to clean up my house cause it was a total reck so I got to that. I was so caught up in my music and the thoughts about how the days were before Tristan left that I stopped cleaning my lounge and just sat on the floor with my back against the couch and carried on thinking. All the memories came flooding back like Tsunami, I started giggling at the one because it's when I first called Tristan T-blane

Flash back

"TRISSSTAAANNNN" I yelled trying to get the dumbass to answer me from his room but nothing was working so I started using random names "T-Rex" nothing "Giant bean" nope not that one. So I sat and thought for a good few seconds before it hit me "YO T-BLANE!" and there his little head popped out from around the corner and I giggled "Dude we are gonna be late for lunch if you don't hurry up and get dressed" I said noticing he was only in his boxers.

End of flash back

I giggled to myself remembering how close him and I were and how comfortable we were around each other. Then I started remembering his smile, his eyes, his laugh no fuck Y/n stop you're over him remember I told myself mentally and deciding to get up and grab my phone cause I was so caught up in thought I didn't realise the music had stopped playing. I heckled my phone to see Instagram notifications so I clicked on one and it took me right to tristans comment section and Tristan had replied holy shit his response nearly made me fall over

'Drama lama!!! No ways bruh I miss you so much!'

Drama lama was his nick name to me because I always had so much boy and girl drama going on in my life when I met him, I smiled and liked his comment and went back to see I had a dm reguest, I checked who it was and oh fucking fuck it's Tristan I didn't know what to do but my dumbass just went right into the dm