The Little Sister (pt 2)

(6 months later)
Y/n P.O.V

It's been about 6 months after meeting Tristan for the first time and everyday my little crush started turning more and more into heavy feelings for this boy and drives me insane sometimes but no matter what I do I can't shake the feelings I have for him and Taco has noticed that and everytime I'm around them he always sends Tristan and I to do like shopping or something, he always finds something for Tristan and I to do together.

It's Saturday morning like around 10am and I'm chilling on the couch when in walks Tristan with a huge grin in his face, I was genuinely confused because he was suppose to be out with his other friend today and I was just gonna chill at home and watch movies "Hi there y/n/n" (you're nick name) he said parking next to me on the couch with his arm around me I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek since that's our thing that we give each other kisses on the cheek.. I know it's cheesy but I like it, it's sweet and gentle and makes me feel loved "HI there fluffy" I responded with a smile "So how about you ditch the movie and come hang with me?" he asked and I looked at him and then back at the very interesting movie happening "But I wanna watch this first" I said with a fake frown and he chuckled making me giggle, God damit this boy is so cute "Alright listen, I have been planing this thing from the first day we met and I've asked Taco a billion times annoying him with the same questions over and over but uhm Y/n I wanted to ask you if you'd like to maybe sometime go on a date with me" he asked getting all shy and blushing... 'Holy shit, holy shit he just asked me on a date... Damit y/n say something you dumb bitch' I thought to myself and a huge smile propped onto my face and I looked at Tristan right in the eyes "Tristan I would love to" I said smiling and suddenly I could feel my cheeks burning and I knew right away I was blushing but I couldn't care, Tristans smile grew wider and he pulled me into a hug and when we pulled away we looked at each other in the eyes and before I knew you Tristan had leaned in and connected our lips, I was so shocked I didn't know what to do and he quickly pulled away "I'm sorry I shou-" I cut him off by pulling him back in for a kiss, he smiled against my lips and kissed me back. The kiss was soft, slow and full of love and passion, it felt like it was just me and him forever, his lips were so soft and gentle and he made sure we moved at my pace so he knew he wasn't pushing anything, he's so gentle with me almost like I'm fragile, i couldn't help but start blushing when he pulled away. He looked at me dead in the eyes as I stared into his seeing his eyes almost twinkle "You are absolutely gorgeous Y/n, I've liked you since day one and I can't wait for our date" he said smiling while holding onto my cheek, my smile grew bigger and I held onto the his hand that was on my cheek pushing it closer onto my face so I was basically laying my head in his hand "Tristan, neither can I, I liked you since day one and I've been so scared to tell you" I said and he smiled, we were so caught up in our moment we didn't realise Taco was standing by the stairs with his phone out until he said "Oh my God imma cry, my little sister and my husband are so cute together" he said fake crying making me jump and Tristan started laughing "So yall dating now or what?" Taco asked sitting on the floor in front of us, Tristan looked at me and I looked at him and turned back to Taco "We are gonna take things slow together but we are going on a date" I said looking at Tristan and he nodded giving me a smile "A DATE WHEN WHEN WHEN" Taco said sprinting up off the floor and jumping around like crazy, I laughed and looked at Tristan "Is Tomorrow night ok?" he asked and I nodded and he smiled "Little sister imma kick this man out we need to take you to get you're nails done and you're hair done and find you a nice out fit" he said starting to push Tristan out the door when he stopped dead in his tracks and scream "WAIT" Tristan jumped and I giggled "Is it gonna be a formal date or a fancy date?" Taco asked looking at Tristan almost like he was gonna punch him "It's a formal date cause I know Y/n doesn't like fancy restaurants that much" Tristan said and I smiled and Taco turned around at me to make sure I was ok with this and I nodded, he then smiled and pushed Tristan further out the door "Bye bye, come again tomorrow night to pick her up at uhm 7" Taco said and I laughed at how my brother was carrying on with this but it was sweet of him, he's wanted me to date again for a while or go out and do fun things with them and ever since Tristan came into my life I've felt better and more worthy, Taco came and sat next to me "Are you ok with all this" he asked me and I smiled "Yes I am" I said giving taco the biggest hug ever "Thank you" I said to him and he looked at me "For what?" he asked obviously confused "For never giving up on me, always being there for me, making me laugh and for introducing me to Tristan" I said and he smiled hugging me "OK but for real now, I wanna take you to go get you're nails and hair done for tomorrow I don't care that is formal I still want my baby sister to make the best entrance ever and blow that boys socks off and his shoes" he said and I laughed at him nodding in agreement and ran upstairs to get dressed and ready for the day.

-------------------
A/n

Alright my humans, this is part 2 yayyy!!!
But in another note comment if you want a part 3 or if I should just end 'The Little Sister' here