LA Trip Part 2

Third Persons P.O.V
*months later*

You and Lani were chilling on you're bed laughing at a movie when you're phones started to buzz, you were tagged in an Instagram post from Tristan

flashback

You woke up in Tristans arms, headache gone and feeling refreshed "Well hello there sleepy head" you heard Tristans voice and you turned you're head to see him still laying down but he was shirtless  you couldn't help but stare at him and he smiled at you, you blushed slightly and yawned a bit "You feeling better?" he asked you and you nodded then looked around the room to see that Lani wasn't there "Where's Lani?" you asked him and he sat up slightly leaning his head against the head board "She went out to go grab us some food" he said and you nodded "I knows it weird but could we cuddle some more?" you asked he smiled at you again "Of course" he said opening his arms for you to lay down.

End of flashback

You unlocked you're phones and checked you're Instagram to see Tristan posted pictures of when you and Lani and you're other friend visited LA, he captioned it "Can't wait for you guys to come back especially you @y/nisaweirdo_ ❤️☺️" the comment section was going wild, some were hate but you didn't really care you knew you'd get hate and it doesn't bother you so you decided to comment "Awwwww T❤️ I miss you can't wait too see you againnnn" Lani smiled when she saw it "You guys would make such a cute couple you know that" she told you and you blushed. You and Tristan have gotten really close over the past couple months, I'd say about six or seven months now, and you guys just keep getting closer, you stay up most nights on face time of not face time you're up texting each other most of the night. Now tonight particularly, he wasn't really answering you and you didn't want to force him to so you just left it but what you didn't know that Tristan had asked Lani to keep you busy while he was on his way over.

You had just finished watching and horror when Lani got up "Where you going?" you asked her as she grabbed her shoes and jacket throwing you You're jacket "Get up, my mom wants me to wait for someone" she said and you nodded putting on you're jacket and grabbing you're slippers and putting them on. You guys stood outside waiting and you realised you had forgotten you're phone "I'll be back" you said running inside. While you were inside looking for you're phone Tristan had arrived and parked his car next to Lanis moms car out of sight and Lani made him hide behind a tree "I'm back" you said running back behind her "Ok let's just walk around this way and go stand there" she said pointing to the tree Tristan was hiding by.

You guys walked over there and you sat down and Lani stood to the side and pulled out her phone "Oi stand up and close you're eyes quickly" she said you looked at her strangely "Just do it" she demanded you and you nodded and stood up and closed you're eyes. You waited a few minutes and you heard foot steps "Where you going?" you asked, thinking Lani was walking away "I'm on my way to hug you" you heard a male voice "Tristan?" you asked opening you're eyes "Oh my God" you said running into Tristans arms and he picked you up and spun you around "You're here wait when did you? How did you? Oh my God" you carried on starting to cry slighty "I came here to see you, I drove here to come see you and Lani because I missed you" he said holding you closer to him "And I also wanted to ask you something, just wait here" he said going off to his car and grabbing a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates "I wanted to ask you if you'd maybe like to go on a date sometime and maybe be my girlfriend?" he asked going all shy and you smiled, blushing at him and walking over to him placing a kiss on his cheek "I'd love to go on a date with you and be you're girlfriend" you said and he smiled and handed you the flowers.

You smiled and grabbed his hand "Awwwwww" Lani said and you started blushing more "I'm so happy I'm crying" she said faking sniffles and you laughed "You knew about this didn't you" you said walking up to her and hugging her "Yeah I did" she said hugging you back "I even recorded it all" she added smiling at me and I smiled back at her "Send it to me?" I asked and she nodded  sending me the video and I smiled sending it to Tristan "So love" he said walking up next to you and Lani "Yesss" you said smiling at him  "I suppose I have to take you and Lani out tomorrow for lunch" he said and Lani and you both smiled "Oh yes" we both said and he smiled "Alright then" he said planting a kiss on you're cheek and ruffling Lanis hair.

It wasn't long and then Tristan had to leave and you were happy he was here but sad he had to go home but you were seeing him again for lunch the next day.