Rumors

Y/n P.O.V

I was chilling in the office room doing some paper work with my best friend Bryan when Tristan barged into the room "You lying bitch!" he spat out and I was dumb founded, I had no words. Bryan gave him a disgusted look "Don't talk to her like that" Bryan said getting up "You shut up, cause you're in this too" Tristan spat in his face, he was filled with rage his face was red and I sat there still no words coming out of my mouth, I was so clueless to what was happening I couldn't find any words "What did I do?" Bryan asked, how is he staying so calm, Tristan was just up in his face practically wanting to bash his face into the wall? I would have lost my shit if I was him cause no one does that to me I thought to myself "Tristan why are you so mad?" I asked "Cause you're cheating on me you bitch, you're just like my ex and then with my best friend too, Bryan, I thought better of you two guess I was wrong. Enjoy you're fucking lives you rats" Tristan spat taking off my scrunchie I gave him and throwing it in my face. I sat there on the chair, trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened when it hit me and I started to cry and I screamed out loud enough so he could hear "I WASN'T FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU, YOU JUST FUCKING BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT BITCH OF A SO CALLED CHICK FRIEND TELLS YOU!" I was pissed and I was crying Bryan sat there confused "What?" he asked and I tried to calm myself before talking "For the past few months Tristan met another chick friend through Steph and from day one she's been at it to get with him, she tells him all these rumors about me that aren't even true and then she will take whatever is possible and say it's me or whatever and just a few days ago she tried to convince him that you and I are seeing each other behind his back and I confronted him about it then, now she's most likely found some photo or video of us together to prove that we are and she's showed him and now he believes her because thanks to his ex his trust issues are all over the place" i said trying to calm myself "You know what that's bullshit I am not having it and on top of that he spoke to you like that, nah that boy is gonna get it" Bryan said getting up and storming out the room "Bryan no" I said but I was too late, I sprinted after him and by the time I found him he hand Tristan pinned up against the wall and he was screaming at him "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING BELIEVE SOME FUCKING WHORE OVER MY BEST FRIEND YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU DUMPED BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING BITCH WHO WANTS YOU AND YOU'RE TOO FUCKING BLIND TO SEE IT!" Bryan said slamming his fist to the wall right next to Tristans head and I stood there watching my best friend want to murder my now ex boyfriend over this whole thing. I again didn't have words, I was speechless "IT'S NOT A FUCKING RUMOR I HAVE THE FUCKING PHOTO OF YOU KISSING HER!" Tristan spat in his face, I walked in and grabbed his phone and found the photo to see its a photo of Bryan and I kissing but it was months before I met Tristan and it was while Frankie, Chris, Me, Bryan and Dom were playing truth or dare "Tristan, just for you're information, this photo was taken 1 year and like 11 months ago, way before I met you, the night I went out with the boys in jersey and we played truth or dare. I still told you about this night and that Frankie dared Bryan and I to kiss and we did it because we were so pissed, and right after that we nearly vomited because it was so weird. I don't even know where she got this photo because the only person who it was sent to was Chris sending it to Steph and said right after the dare they nearly vomited" I spoke softly handing Tristan his phone and walking out the room and going back into the office and putting my head down on the table trying to pull all my emotions together. I put on some music and locked the office door so that no one could come in and I decided to try get some more paper work done.

Tristan's P.O.V

When Y/n left the room it hit me, I had been so caught up in listening to all the rumors and thinking Y/n was actually cheating on me that I didn't even realise the chick was trying to get me and Y/n to break up so she could have me. I felt so horrible "Bryan, what have I done" I said dropping to the floor, placing my head in my hands "You fucked up that's what" Bryan said, I could tell he was still pissed and I don't blame him, I went off at his best friend and called her names, something I promised I'd never do if I was angry with her and I broke that promise along with so many more promises about never taking my anger out on people, not listening to her talking, believing that bitch and so on "I know" I said "I'm gonna go find her, you better fix this Blane because I can tell you now you've broken my best friends heart and I swear to God if you don't fix it I'll hurt you" Bryan threatened me as he left and he was, I lost likely broke the love of my life's heart because I was being such a fucking idiot. I need to fix this.

Y/n P.O.V

I sat in the office room, I stopped doing work and it's been like a good hour or so and I've just been listening to music and trying to keep my mind off of things. Bryan came by earlier and I told him to just leave me. I was handling it all really well and then Tristan and my song came on. I sat there smiling as all the memories came back, the songs name was called "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron. It was the first song Tristan and I listened to together, I remember we both just wanted time away from everyone so he took me for a drive and this song came on and we were just vibing in the car and sharing our stories about our lives, it was that same night that he kissed me, the night I knew I had found the one I love and want to be with forever. I started crying, but I broke down and I was screaming, I got up and kicked the chair away and just broke down, I was hurting and it wasn't going to end, I was in so much pain. I sat there crying when I heard a knock at the door "Y/n" it was Tristan "Go away" I shouted over the music "Y/n please" he begged, I stayed quiet "Please Y/n, I'm sorry just let me in" it sounded like he was crying. I managed to get up off the floor my whole body shaking and I unlocked the door and sat back down on the floor. He walked in and sat next to me, I had our song on repeat, so we sat there listening to our song. I sat there crying and I'm sure he was too when all of a sudden he pulled me into a hug and held onto me and I cried even harder. I clung to him as if my life depended on him and at this moment it did. "I'm so sorry Y/n, I'm so fucking sorry, I fucked up so bad and broke so many promises and I broke you're heart, the one thing I never wanted to ever do to you, I hurt you more than I hurt myself, I'm so fucking sorry I fucked up, I've fucked everything up cause I was so stupid and so so fucking blind. You're the love of my life and I fucked it up" he was going on and I listened, what he didn't know was that I already forgave him when he came in I just didn't say or show it because he needed to fix this and I wasn't gonna let him get away with it. He was still going on and I decided it was enough so I sat up and I kissed him, it was rough kiss, I let all my anger into and he did the same and it slowed down eventually and I looked at him "Tristan, I forgive you but that doesn't mean you are out of the shit with me because if I do recall you did break up with me over a rumor from a bitch you promised to never believe" I said sternly and his face dropped and he nodded "I know, and I want to fix this, I want to go out with you and take you on a date and ask you to be mine again, I don't just want to sit here and go be mine again and not work for you're trust, I broke you're trust and I have to fix that, I have to" he said and I gave him a soft smile "Tristan" I said planting a kiss to his cheek "I am still you're girlfriend, I will always be you're girlfriend and hearing how you want to fix this makes me feel happy" I said and he smiled "Tristan, my dear, would you please be my boyfriend again?" I asked him and he was shocked and then smiled "Of course" he said kissing me and I kissed him back "Please block her" I asked him softly "Already did, I blocked her on every social media platform I had her on and even told her she needs to leave me alone as I want nothing to do with her anymore" he said and I smiled "I love you Tristan Blane, I always will" I said placing my hand on his cheek "And I love you Y/n Y/l/n, I will always love you" he said and I kissed him softly, I'll never get over how soft and gentle his kisses are. He really is the one I want forever.