Please Don't Leave Me

Y/n P.O.V

It's Sunday night, currently around 8pm and I was starting to worry a bit, my boyfriend Tristan has been acting a little different lately, he's been very distant and very gloomy he wasn't his normal bubbly self and that's what worries me "Come on Tristan for once pick up you're phone" I said calling him for the 5th time, I looked to my side were Chris was sat since I was over at there house "Stoll no answer?" Chris asked and I shook my head started to feel tears rise "Hey hey, it's ok" Chris said pulling me in for a hug, Chris and Bryan are my half brothers, same mom different dad so I've always been close to them "I see his car pulling up" Bryan said running down the stairs and out the door "Tristan what the fuck" I heard Bryan yell "She's been worried sick about you, we couldn't find you for like 6 hours and you just left and wouldn't answer her calls" I heard him scream again and then Chris went down "B, there's no point in yelling at him, he obviously needed to get his head cleared even tho it wasn't a good idea to just leave without saying anything" Chris said. I had slowly made my way down the stairs with my head hung low, part of me was happy he was ok, part of me was angry he left without saying anything and another part of me was worried, the only time Tristan ever does this is when there's something bothering him and that's what is eating me up right now is that he wouldn't say anything to me "Y/n" I heard him say softly, I looked up to see him walking over to me "I'm sorry baby" he said pulling me in for a hug and that's when I lost it, I'm not normally and emotional person but I'm scared he leaves me I'm scared I lose Tristan "C-can we talk" I managed to get out and he looked at me horrified but nodded. Bryan and Chris went upstairs and Tristan and I climbed back into his car "What's wrong?" he asked, I wiped my tears away and looked at Tristan "Do you still love me?" I asked and his jaw dropped "Baby what kind of question is that of course I do I love you so much that I'm terrified of losing you" he told me and I smiled "Then tell me why you've been so distant and sad lately" I said holding his hand "Please baby, I'm worried about you, it's stressing me out" I said to him and he frowned and gave one big sigh before speaking "Y/n, I love you, I love yoh so much it actually hurts, but in a good way, you're my everything, the person I want to marry one day and start a family with but" he stopped and my heart sank, my mind immediately told me he wants to break up with me but I didn't jump to any conclusions yet "But?" I questioned looking at him "I've had this really bad feeling and I can't get over if I'm just thinking this shit or what but it feels like you're losing you're feelings for me and it's making me push you away and I realised that today that's why I was gone for so long without anyone knowing because I was so scared of opening up to you about this that I just tried to handle it myself and now I see I can't just do it myself" he said starting to tear up "Please don't leave me baby" he said looking at me while a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped the tear away and held onto his cheek "Baby, I'm not going anywhere ever and that's a promise ok, you've got me for life and there ain't no returns mr" I said and he smiled "I don't want you thinking you can't talk to me about these things love, I know it's hard for you and it's hard for me too but we gotta try, we've been together for over a year now and trust me I would have left a long time ago if you weren't what I was looking for" I said and I pulled him in for a kiss "Now I want you to remember this, I love you ok? And no matter what it may be that bothers you, talk to me about it I promise I won't get mad, I promise to listen and I promise to help as much as I possibly can ok bubs?" I said and he nodded, I smiled and pulled him back in for another kiss, this time it was slow and passionate, his soft lips fitting perfectly with mine... This is it, I'm in love with this man, he's my soul mate and I will marry him one day  "I love you" he said pulling away and I smiled "I love you too" I said, he rested his forehead against mine and we sat in silence enjoying each other's presence before there was a knock on the car window and it scared me "What the fuck Bryan!" I yelled getting out the car "You were taking long and we wanna go get food" he whined and I rolled my eyes "Babe you gonna come with?" I asked "Bitch in driving yall and you're sitting front seat" he told me and I laughed "Well what you 2 waiting for get the fuck in and let's go get some food!" I said climbing back in the front passenger seat followed by a Bryan and Chris in the back seats "Is everything good?" Chris asked and I smiled at Tristan "Everything's perfect" I said and Chris smiled "Yaaaassss, now madam front passenger would you do us the honor of playing some music up in this bitch" Chris said and I laughed at my idiot brother connecting my phone to the aux and playing some music while we drove to go get food 10 at night.

----------
A/n

My lovies I just wanna thank you all for the support in this book❤️it makes me so happy.
This is just a little update that I will soon start working on the third part to the little sister if I'm correct I kinda forgot but I will soon be working on it just hit a minor writers block at this very moment and wifi is definitely not my friend lately, but I will keep you all posted on when I'll be posting again❤️ love yall hope you enjoy this one❤️