Relax Day

*Y/n P.O.V*

You and Tristan where having a relaxing day together at the house, no one was suppose to be home so you and Tristan didn't have to act like you guys weren't together "I hate hiding things from Bryan and Chris" you said to Tristan, you guys had to hide you're relationship because Bryan and Chris are very protective over you and you are terrified it effects their friendship with Tristan, "I know love, we will tell them eventually" Tristan said giving you a kiss on the cheek and you smiled "Hide what from us?" said Bryan and Chris walking into the room "Uhm what are you guys doing here, weren't you guys suppose to go out today?" You asked them and they looked at you and raised their eyebrows, you then realised that you and Tristan where stilled cuddled up together and you guys jumped up "Is there something you want to tell us?" Chris said standing in front of you guys and you looked at Tristan and he looked horrified "Uhm well..." you started and Tristan cut you off "Y/n and I are together and we have been for 2 months now.... Please don't kill me" Tristan said hiding behind you and you giggled at his sillyness but then looked back at Bryan and Chris, they didn't look happy.... Until Bryan smiled "Finally, I've waited for you two to get together you're adorable together" he said and you almost fell over because of his words and Tristan jaw was hanging by the floor "You, wait what the hell?who are you and what have you done with my brothers?" you said scared for you're life and they justed laughed "Y/n you're old enough to know what you want and to be in a relationship, and we knew you liked Tristan for a while and we decided that if you guys ever get together to not make a big deal about it and let you guys be" Chris said and you smiled and jumped up and hugged them both "Thank you" you told them and they smiled. Byrans face went cold and you looked at him "But Tristan I'm warning you, break my sisters heart and I'll break you're dick" he said sternly and you looked at a very horrified Tristan "I will never" Tristan said and you smiled and Bryan's face went back to happiness "Rightio we shall leave you love birds to enjoy you're time, have fun but not to much fun" Chris said and you rolled you're eyes "Yes dad" you said sarcastically and they laughed at you. After they left the room you looked at Trsiatn very surprised by what had just happened "That went.... well?" you said with a laugh and he smiled "It did actually, I thought Bryan was gonna punch me to be honest" he said nervously and yoh laughed at him "Thank God he didn't" yoy replied and he nodded his head. You guys laughed at it and then went back to talking to each other and cuddling.