Joy Rides

Y/n P.O.V

"Y/n love hurry I'm hungry" I heard my boyfriend Tristan say from down the hall of our shared bedroom "I'm done, just need to grab my phone and an aux cable" I said quickly running to the table next to my side of the bed and grabbing my phone and aux cable then jogging out the room to only be met by my handsome boyfriend waiting for me down the hall "Ready" I said grabbing his hand and he smiled at me and planted a kiss on my forehead "I love when you wear my hoodies you know that right?" he said and I nodded with a smile "You have something else to wear incase you get hot though cause I don't want you uncomfortable" he said lifting the bottom of the hoodie up slightly to see if I have another shirt and I nodded "Yip, not making that mistake again" I said laughing because I remember what happened the last time we went out and I didn't have another shirt on so I ended up wearing tristans shirt that he had on while we were at Taco bell "Yeah, that was quite cute though" he said smiling taking my hand again and walking down the stairs with me "Mama mel, we are gonna head out for a bit we will be back later" Tristan said and she smiled "Alright have fun you two and be save please" she smiled at us I ran up to her quickly and gave her a hug before grabbing our masks on the table because Ya know corona is a bitch, I grabbed the masks and ran down to the car were Tristan was waiting by the passenger side to open the door for me "Sorry, we almost forgot our masks" I said with a giggle and he just smiled and opened the door for me. I got in and hooked up my phone to the aux cable and started blasting y/f/s (you're favorite song) and started to sing at the top of my lungs making Tristan laugh but very quickly joined in. We drove to Mc Donalds and got something to eat and then decided to drive around LA for a bit since it was a nice day out. We were in the middle of our favorite song when I noticed Tristan pulled up to the beach "What are we doing?" I asked turning the music down so I could hear him "Well I thought why not go grab some ice cream and come sit here again and watch the sunset" he said and my smile grew huge, I loved ice cream and he knew it, I jumped out the car "What are you waiting for loser come on" I shouted at him and he laughed and got out making sure to lock the car before walking over to me "Piggy back pweese" I said in a baby voice "You know I can't sy no when you ask in that tone of voice right" he said and I nodded making him smile, I jumped onto his back and gave him a kiss on his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder as we made our way to the little ice cream shop near the beach "What would you like princess?" he asked and I started at all the flavors of ice cream and decided on y/f/f (you're favorite flavor) "I'll have a y/f/f please" I said giving him a light kiss on his cheek and he smiled and got the same as you. He payed for the ice cream and you guys went back to the car and sat on the bonit of the car, eating you're ice cream and watching the sun go down "I love you" you said kissing Tristan and he smiled "I love you the most sweet heart" he said pulling you closer to him and putting his arm around you as you rest you're head on his shoulder "You think we should head back now? We have been out since like 12pm" you said smiling "Yeah maybe, come on let's go and then on the way home we can stop and grab some snacks for a movie marathon tonight" Tristan said and I smiled and nodded my head, he hopped off the car and then helped me get down and opened the passenger door for me and once I was in he closed it for me, I hooked back up to the aux cable and off we went on an adventure to grab some snacks for a movie marathon that most likely the other boys were gonna join in but hey I can't complain I love them like my brothers and Bryan is my best friend so like they are always welcome to join.

--------------------------------------
A/N

I know I'm not posting regularly but I've just moved into a new house and I don't have good wifi signal so please forgive me yall I am trying to upload as much as possible, also got a lot going on at the moment so it's a little difficult to come up with some stories