The Little Sister (pt1)

Y/n P.O.V

I was chilling with my big brother Taco when his phone started ringing, he answered the face time and a cute boy was on the other end "Yo bro, mind if me and the boys come over?" the boys asked and Taco nodded his head. The call ended and he turned to me "Welp you're gonna meet my 'husband' Tristan and his friends" he said to me and I laughed "OK well I guess I should look presentable then" I said walking upstairs to my room to change into my yellow cropped hoodie and my black ripped jeans and just grabbed a pair of sandles, fixed my hair up a bit and went back down  on my way down I heard more than one voice so I followed it to the kitchen to see six boys plus my brother all in the kitchen and they all turned to face me and all of a sudden I felt very self conscious and grabbed my sides to hide my stomach "Y/n this is Tristan, Ian, Bryan, Chris, Dom and Tyler" my brother said "Boys this is my little sister Y/n" he added and Tristan looked at me and smiled "Hi" they all said and came and gave me a hug, I made my way next to Taco and sat down still holding my sides "Y/n they won't judge you I promise" my brother whispered to me and I just looked at him and he gave me a comforting smile so I let go of my sides and sat comfortably by the kitchen table "OK so I'm board, what could we do?" Taco asked and I quickly got an idea "Skating!" I almost yelled and they all looked at me and I went red "Sorry it's been a while since I've gonna skating so I got a little excited saying that" I said and they all laughed "Its ok, but I think that's a good idea" Bryan said with a smile, Tristan didn't look to happy but he went with us anyways.

We got to the beach that I would normally skate by and we all climbed out of the Uber and I grabbed my long board out the boot while the rest of the boys except Taco and Tristan grabbed their boards "Alright Y/n show us what you got" Dom said and I smiled "Gladly" I said with a smirk and off I went full spread skating past people missing them and their dogs and kids feeling the wind in my hair, it felt good till I was interrupted "Why hello there" I heard and I freaked out and jumped off my board to see my ex y/e/n (you're ex name) shit no no no he wasn't suppose to find me you thought and you quickly grabbed you're board and tried to walk off but he grabbed you're arm "Leaving so soon" he said pulling you to him "Leave me alone" you soar in his face "Oh I don't think so princess" he said grabbing you tighter "Oi, get away from her" Taco said pushing you're ex off you and Tristan pulled you back and you stood in between him, Bryan and Ian while Dom, Tyler and Chris stood next to Taco "She told you leave her alone now get" Dom said "I warned you once y/e/n stay away from my sister, you two are over for a god damn fucking reason don't you dare touch her again or next time it won't be just me you have to worry about" Taco said fuming and I just clung onto Tristans arm with my eyes closed and he held onto me. My ex left and they all turned to me "Are you ok Y/n" Taco said grabbing me and pulling me into a hug and I nodded "Who was that?" Ian asked "That's Y/n ex, he has a huge obsession with her and use to abuse her when they were together and he didn't take it lightly when they broke up that's why she lives with me because he broke into her house and tried to kill her, when she told me I nearly went over to his house to kill him but instead I went to her place and we packed her things and she moved in with me" Taco explained and they all looked really worried "Well, Y/n, now there's not just one man he gotta worry about, we will protect you no matter what" Tristan said and I gave him a warning smile. The rest of the day we spent at the beach and I got to know all the boys better and Tristan and I became pretty close we even gave each other nick names I am y/n/n (you're nick name) and he is fluffy cause his hair is so soft and fluffy l. When we got back to the house I was pretty tired so we just decided to chill and watch movies on the couch. I was sat next to Tristan on the bean bag and then the others were all spread across the couches and floor. Not long after I got comfy and ended up falling asleep on Tristans chest. I woke up a hour later to all the boys laughing "What did I miss?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes "Nothing besides the fact that Chris nearly wiped out running back from the bathroom" Tyler said and I giggled and looked to my side to see a sleepy Tristan "He waited for you to fall asleep before he fell asleep" Bryan said and I smiled "Alright imma wake his ass up, Y/n go change into a costume we going for a swim" Taco said and I nodded and went upstairs to my room and quickly changed into my black bikini and threw a over sized shirt over it and quickly checked the time to see its about 8:30pm "Damn it's still early" I said "Y/N HURRY UP!" I heard Tyler scream and I ran out my room grabbing towels for everyone on the way down and then threw one at all of the boys "You swimming with the shirt on?" Taco asked lifting his eyebrow at me and I nodded "Strange you don't normally do that" he said and I looked at him and just looked down "Hey, it's you're choice if you want to swim with a shirt on or not ok I'm not forcing you just worried about you cause it's the first I'm seeing you wear a shirt while swimming" he said hugging me "I know I'm just a little shy I guess" I lied and he could see I was lying cause he knows I'm self conscious about my body and sometimes it's worse "OK it's ok" he said and we went outback to the jacuzzi and I hopped in first followed my Tristan and then the rest of the boys. Tristan and then went live and I just connected my music to my speaker and started jamming out. I climbed out the jacuzzi and started dancing and singing making Tristan laugh "Hey Y/n" he called and I looked at him with a smile "Come say hi" he said and I walked over and slowly climbed back in making sure to not wet his phone and I popped into view of the live "Hiiii humans" I said waving at the screen and he laughed "What?" I asked him "Nothing just the way you said that was cute" he said and I turned away blushing. The rest of the night was filled with laughter, dance parties, sing offs, swimming, cute compliments from Tristan and having an amazing time. When it was time for the boys to leave they all gave me their numbers and I made a big group chat with all of us even my brother was in their.

"Did you have a good time?" Taco asked and I nodded "You like him don't you" Taco said with a smirk and I looked at him "Like who?" I asked "Tristan" he responded and I smiled "Yeah I do, he's a good guy, but I don't want to rush into anything with anyone at the moment" I said and Taco smiled at me "I know sis, just be you and enjoy yourself" he said hugging me and then we locked up made sure the alarms were on and made our way to bed saying good night on the way up. Before I fell asleep I received a text from Tristan "Good night beautiful🥰 see you soon. I had a great day can't wait to hang again, sleep well and sweet dreams😘" I smiled and sent him a voice note saying good night and then I out my phone on charge and climbed into bed and got comfy and slowly fell asleep thinking about the busy day I had with them and then falling asleep to Tristan on my mind.