LA Trip

Third Persons P.O.V

You had just landed in LA with you're two friends Lani and Y/f/n. You guys planned this trip for months and it was finally happening. You guys decided to come to LA to see how it was since you wanted to move here and start up you're career. You guys went to baggage claim and received you're bags and Lani ordered a Uber to you're hotel room.

You guys checked in and went up to you're room, there were two beds, you guys would take turns sleeping on the one bed, with two sleeping on one and the other sleeping on the other bed, kinda like take turns to sleep alone.

You guys loved you're room, it wasn't the fanciest but it was homey. You guys had a balcony that over looked LA and you could see the Hollywood sign too. You were in love.

You opened the door to the balcony and took a look down and saw there was a pool area "Hey, you guys wanna go down to the pool area and chill there with some music and catch a tan?" you asked "Yeah sure" Lani said standing up and grabbing her suitcase and you and you're other friend did the same. You guys grabbed you're costumes and changed quickly then grabbed you're phones, the speaker and towels and headed down.

You guys set up you're things and grabbed tanning chairs to sit on while you played music. It was peaceful, you all were so tired from the flight over and just wanted to sleep. You were well off into almost sleeping when Lanis phone started ringing "God damit! " you said jumping up from being startled and Lani laughed answering "Hey T" she said. It was her best friend Tristan calling her, you had never met him but apparently you were going to while you guys were here in LA. You were a little nervous because you had seen photos of him and he always looked so cute no matter what he did "Yeah sure, I'll just check with them and then I'll let you know" you heard Lani say and she brought her phone down "You guys wanna go grab lunch with Tristan and a few of his friends?" she asked and you and Y/f/n looked at each other and nodded "Sure why not" you said getting up and grabbing you're things "Alright we will meet you there?" Lani said but to you it sounded like more if a question "Ok sweet I'll text you where we are" she said and you looked at her weirdly. She ended the call and told you that Tristan was gonna pick you guys up and you nodded. You guys got all you're things together and made you're way back up to the third floor where you room was.

Dressed and ready, you guys were just waiting on Tristan. You were sat outside reading something on you're phone when Lani told you Tristan was downstairs. You sighed locking you're phone and putting it in you're back pocket and grabbing you're hand bag with you're wallet and a few other things inside. You pushed you're nerves aside and decided to just play it off cool that is till you saw him as you got out the elevator you guys took to go down to the first floor, you're nerves shot right back up and you're hands started to shake a little, you kept trying to calm yourself down.

"Hey there" he said hugging Lani and you smiled and stood awkwardly and waved at him while you're other friend hugged him, it was quick hugs and you had wondered why it was so quick, Lani hadn't seen him in six maybe seven months but yet she hugged him for like a second or two. "HI, you must be Y/n, I'm Tristan" he said and you smiled "Yip, I'm the one and only" you said and you went in for a hug and he pulled away and you looked confused "Sorry" he said placing his hand behind his head rubbing his neck nervously "I just don't really do hugs and I've never met you so its a little awkward" he said and you nodded "No problemo" you said putting out you're hand for a hand shake and he smiled and shook you're hand. You guys got in the car, you sat in front with Tristan while Lani and Y/f/n sat in the back "My other friends are gonna meet us there" Tristan said and you nodded.

You guys got to Mc Donald's and met the other guys there too, Jono and Anthony a.k.a taco. You guys were all enjoying you're time together but you were starting to feel sick from a headache so you put you're head on the table and seconds later you were sprinting to the bathroom to go throw up. As you walked back out Tristan and Lani looked really concerned "Are you ok?" Tristan asked handing you some lemonade and you had a sip "Y-yeah just got a headache and I'm not feeling to good thanks to it" you said taking a seat "Uhm, Y/n I hate to leave you but I know you're in good hands but I'm gonna go with Taco and Jono, we are gonna go hang out at their place" Y/f/n said and you nodded and they left leaving just you, Tristan and Lani "Maybe we should go back to the hotel and let her sleep" Lani suggested and Tristan nodded, he gave Lani his keys to open up and picked you up carrying you to the passenger side. You got in and placed you're head on you're arms.

Tristan made a pit stop at a gas station to grab you some pain killers, juice and some snacks just to help you feel better. When you guys got back he helped you up the stairs and into you're room and held you're hand cause you insisted on walking by yourself to you're bed. You climbed in and Lani was across from you "I guess I'll see you guys later" Tristan said walking towards to the door "No stay please?" you asked and he smiled and nodded, you moved up so that you were in the middle of Tristan and Lani. You snuggled into Tristans chest "Wait, pain meds" Lani said grabbing them off the table along with you're juice and some snacks, she handed you the pain killers making sure you took you're meds and drank some juice. Once you did she smiled and turned the aircon on and the TV putting on some Netflix show that she watches and you slowly dosed off thinking of how close you had gotten to Tristan in just a matter of less than a day.

--------------
A/n

Yall... This one was a bit rushed but I needed to write another one for Tristan cause I wrote like so many on the Bryan one....

I hope you guys still enjoy this though