Beach Days

Y/n P.O.V

Today was a calm day, I was out with a few of my friends and my best friend y/b/f/n (you're best friends name) "Damn it's hot out" my best friend said and I nodded in agreement taking another sip of my water and staring out into the ocean. It was calming, especially after the week I had, work was stressing me out people canceling their photo shoots right before and so much more, it was good to just have a day out, the ocean was a deep blue and the ocean breeze was lovely when it blew, we sat under our big umbrella me, my best friend, her boyfriend and a few of his friends, some were in the ocean and two were playing wrestling on the sand a few feet away from us "Y/n, can you stop zoning out here woman, I know you've had a hard week dude but like I'm talking to you" my best friend said and I laughed "Osrry I was just admiring the view" I said looking out to the ocean "I mean I've been enjoying my view all damn day" my one friend Tristan said, gosh this man "Tristan God damit" I said covering my face and laying back, I've had a crush on Tristan since we first met years ago and everyday it grows more and more "I'm gonna go for a swim, I'm sweating my ass off" he said getting up and going to the ocean "He definitely likes you" my best friend said to me "I agree" Bryan said holding onto my best friend, those 2 have been together for almost 3 years and everyday their relationship just gives me hope about my future one that true love does exist "You guys really think so" I said removing my hands from my face and sitting up to stare at the ocean were Tristan was coming out of, water dripping down his toned body, his hair all wet and messy and his smile when he sees me staring at him, wait what "Shit" I said looking down "What's up buttercup" he said standing infront of me "Nothing" I said fiddling with my hands and he sat in front of me "Can yall give us a moment?" he asked my best friend and Bryan, they nodded getting up and heading down to the ocean. Tristan was staring at me, our bodies just inches away from each other, I watched as the water droplets fell from his hair on his face passing right by his blue eyes down to his lips, I looked back up and my eyes met his, I was so caught up in staring into his eyes that I didn't notice him slowly leaning in and just as I realised it I felt his soft lips against mine, fitting perfectly. I closed my eyes, our lips moved in sync, his hand went to the side of my cheek pulling me slightly closer to deepen the kiss, I felt sparks go off, my whole body was dancing on the inside and my mind went all mushy, when we pulled away I felt empty again it's almost as Tristan was my other half I needed to feel whole again "I've been waiting to do that for so long" he breathed out and I smiled and placed my hand upon his cheek that was all red from sunburn "So have I" I said giving him another peak on the lips "Wait really?" he said his smile growing bigger and I nodded "So then you won't be freaked out if I ask this question" he began and my heart started racing "Would you Y/n Y/l/n (you're last name) please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" he asked and I squealed, tackling him to the sand and I layed ontop of his chest "I'll take that as a yes" he said laughing holding me closer to his chest "What did we-what the" Bryan said walking back up to us and I giggled looking at Tristan "Do you wanna tell them or can I?" I asked him and he smiled "You can love" he said and I blushed with the nickname "Love? Why's he calling you love" the rest of the boys came in "Tristan is my......boyfriendddd" I said kissing him softly and my best friend nearly fell over "Are you serious!" she said starting to freak out "Why do I feel like she's more excited than me?" I asked laughing "Now you can shut up about him never being with you cause now he is with you and he better stay with you and not you or else I will chop his dick off and feed it to him to" she said all of a sudden getting very scary "I promise on my dicks life I won't hurt her and I'll stay with her, forever" he said looking at me making me smile "WHO WANTS FOOD?" Chris screamed and I stood up "ME!" I screamed back "Race you to the car?" I said to Tristan "Oh you're on" he said getting up "OK 1... 2..3 go" I said sprinting for my life only to be picked back up by Tristan "God damit" I said laughing.

Tristan carried me all the way to the car and we sat next to each other while Bryan and Y/b/f/n sat in the front cause it was Bryan's turn to drive us to go get food "Which place we going?" he asked and I looked over to Chris and he knew exactly what I was thinking then I looked up and Tristan and he laughed cause he also knew "Should we tell him?" Chris asked and I nodded so Chris, Tristan and I and screamed "TACO BELL" making Bryan jump nearly out his seat "Jesus guys" he said and we all busted out in laughter. When we got our food Tristan tried to steal some of mine and I nearly slapped him "Don't touch my food bitch" I said giggling "Oh wow now I'm the bitch" he said sarcasticly and then we both started laughing.