A Day Out In The Sun With A Surprise

*Y/n P.O.V*

"Tristaaaannnnnnnn" you whined trying to get you're boyfriend of a year off of you're lap "I need the bathroom get uppp" you said and he sighed and got up finally "Well hurry up I need my pillow back" he said and you pulled you tongue at him and went to the bathroom. You finished you're business and then went back outside by the pool area, you had just sat down when Zach came in and told you all to go get dressed into you're swimming costumes "I just sat doowwwnnn" you said and Bryan laughed at you "Shut up" you said pushing him and walking inside to go to you'res and Tristans room to see him already there "Hello there sexy" you said walking up to him and giving him a kiss on his cheek, he smiled at you and pulled you in for a hug "What you gonna wear?" he asked and you thought for a second "I think I'm just gonna wear my black bikini with my green shorts and that see through shirt of mine" you said and he smiled "OK babes, while I'll leave you to get finished I'm gonna go chill with Tyler" he said giving you a quick kiss before leaving the room for you to get dressed.

You were finally finished with everything you needed to do and quickly grabbed a pony off you're bed side table and you're phone and you're bag and quickly made you're way downstairs to see everyone just waiting on Chris to finish up "I'm ready" you said "OK good, now we just wait for Christopher and we can go" Zach said and you smiled at him and went and sat next to Bryan "So my dearest none biological big brother, how is you doing" you said and Bryan looked at you a smiled "While my none biological sister, I'm doing pretty good thank you and how about you" he said and you smiled "I'm good thank you" you said and Bryan pulled you in for a hug. Chris finally finished and you all jumped into the car, Bryan was driving with Mel in the front seat, you were in the middle of Tristan and Zach and Tyler and Chris were at the very back "Hey Y/n check this edit someone made of you and T" Tyler said handing you his phone, it had you'res and Tristans song in it and all the photos from the day you guys met to just about a week ago, you found yourself smiling, very happy at the fact that you've been with T for over a year now and you couldn't have asked for anyone better "You're blushing baby" T said smiling at you and you laughed "LOL I was just thinking about all the memories with you" you said and he pulled you closer to him and held you're hand "Psst Y/n my phone please" Tyler said and you laughed "Oops sorry Ty here you go" you handed him back his phone and the car ride was quite all you could here was the music from the radio, very soon you guys got to the harbor not knowing why you guys were here you walked up to Zach "Bruh, why we here" you asked and he looked at you "Well young one, we are here cause we are renting a boat for the rest of today" he said and you smiled. You guys got you're boat and at first you're were a little nervous but as soon as T held you're hand you calmed down. The rest of the day you guys spent tanning, making tiktoks, listening to music, dancing, eating and fooling around and in between you and T would sneak off to have a bit of a make out sesh every now and then but nothing happened just kissing. It was about six in the afternoon now and you guys where heading back to the harbor and T got up and started talking, you were very confused "Everyone, I just want to say I thank you all for everything you've done for me and always being there for me, all of you except Y/n know what's about to happen and uhm it's a bit nerve wrecking for me but here it goes, and no it's not a proposal so you can relax babe" he said and you laughed nervously "Y/n I want you to know that from the very first moment I knew you're the one I want forever, you have my heart Y/n and I know you love it when I make things special and I really wanted this to be special too so Y/n please can you come stand here" he asked and you got up and nervously walked over to him, he held you're hands and started speaking again "Y/n, I love you ok and I will forever love you no matter what and I promise to always be there for you and to love you even in the toughest of times so I give you this promise ring, as a promise to never leave you or you're side ever and to always love you and cherish you until the day the world explodes" he said pulling out the most beautiful promise ring ever and he looked at you "Do you accept this promise ring?" he asked and you had no words, you were speach less and on the verdge of tears so you nodded you're head and everyone started cheering for you "I freaking love you Tristan" you said hugging him "And I promise to never stop loving you either" you whispered into his ear making him smile wildly.