important author's note.

hey guys! i just wanted to say thank you so much for supporting this fanfic.

it went through a lot (if you were one of the earlier readers, you would know that i had another version of this out until i decided to rewrite the entire book lol). i'm glad that you guys enjoyed the concept of this and reading it :)

hell, i didn't even think that this would make it to 1k+ views! i love all of you, mwah !!!!

i don't want to make this a/n a bore but to your dismay, i won't be continuing this fanfic anymore.

why?

with all of the recent allegations that came out against brendon, i don't think i can ever support panic/brendon again.

i will forever stand with victims, i'd rather believe a liar than a potential predator.

not to mention, brendon hasn't said anything about the whole zack hall situation (it's been more than two weeks now!!) and i highly doubt that he'll be saying anytime soon.

even if the allegations are proven to be fake, i won't be able to see him the same. he's made rape jokes, he took credit for ryan and dallon's songs and made a bunch of rude/inappropriate comments. i just can't find myself to forgive him for his actions.

i'm just really disappointed and i still can't find the right words to describe the amount of pain i'm feeling.

it's a shame, i used to look up to him and after realizing all the shit he's done, i supported him by buying merch and streaming his music.

after this, i can't support him and see him as the person he said he is.

brendon stated that he wants the fanbase to be a safe place for us. but if he really cared, he would've fired zack's stupid ass by now.

long story short, i will no longer be supporting brendon urie/panic at the disco.

with that being said, i will stop writing ryden fanfics in general. i adored writing these but all good things have to come to an end.

i will continue to write though!! it'll be centered around my chemical romance (so - uh - basically frerard/petekey fanfics).

so if you want to continue to support me, feel free to check out my other bandom stories !!

oh - and since i won't be continuing this fanfic, i'll just summarize what i had in store for it.

eric took the surgery the day he got detention. unfortunately, the operation failed and he died since his soul could no longer support him.

brendon and ryan and i guess his other friends attend his funeral and stuff. sarah find out that eric was a glitch, everything is sad blah blah blah.

ryan regrets not making up with eric, he only wishes him the best in the afterlife. brendon feels the same and for sarah, she wishes that eric told her sooner.

maybe eric could've had a happily ever after, who knows?

after the day of the funeral, things slowly revert back to normal for ryan. it's just that his days are full of more love and morning kisses from his boyfriend.

everyone is happy, yay.

the end.

once again, thank you guys so much for supporting Glitch !! this fic will always have a special place in my heart.

i love all of you guys.

thank you. <3