five !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter five — high school crushes !2x04 — abomination - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x04 — abomination
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"what the hell?" scarlett exclaimed as she was dragged into an empty alley. a hand pressed over her mouth, rendering her sled bled and unable to move. she could smell the familiar scent of hugo boss cologne, making her stop struggling against the figure dragging her into the alley. instead, she bit the hand across her mouth, causing the boy to yelp and hold his hand.

"you bit me." she smirked to the boy, remembering that she was meant to be disliking him at the minute, rather than wanting to just hold him in her arms. "you dragged me into an alleyway." the boy rolled his eyes, putting his body in front of hers so that she was trapped between himself and a wall. "you weren't answering your phone."

"i wonder why." she glared up at the curly haired boy, his blue eyes boring into her own brown ones. she tried to duck under his arm to escape, but his hand caught her waist and dragged her back before she had the chance. "just let me explain." he practically pleaded, wanting nothing more than to just tell her how he felt.

"explain what? how you can't let me know you're alive, but you can try and kill my brother?" she scoffed, glancing down at her shoes and refusing to look at him. he pressed two fingers under her chin, lifting her head so she could look at him. "i'm sorry. i had no choice." she rolled her eyes again, pushing away from the boy and beginning to walk away.

"there's always a choice." and with that, scarlett mccall left isaac lahey in that alleyway alone, and began making her way towards the garage. she had agreed to go and collect stiles, him mumbling something about how this guy was going to rip him off and he needed some wolfy backup. when she arrived, she didn't expect to see ambulances and cops everywhere.

"stiles?" she saw her best friend sitting inside an ambulance with him father, rushing over to him to check he was okay. "what the hell happened?" she cupped his cheeks, moving his head around to check for any injuries he may have gotten. "hi, sheriff." she glanced down at him, lifting stiles' hands up as he was shaking them.

the sheriff left, claiming they needed to keep his jeep for evidence, meaning that the two best friends would have to walk home in the rain. "come on, let's get you home." she held his hand, pulling him away from the scene, until a familiar black car pulled up beside them. "little brother, you're my favourite person in the world."

——————————

"i'm not playing, i'll go with stiles." scarlett glanced towards her brother, who only nodded at what she said and sent her on her way. she rushed past the team with stiles, standing beside allison and pretending to talk to her. "are you not playing tonight?" she smiled to allison's grandfather, waving slyly and talking to allison. "no, coach switched me with taylor."

she smiled, saying that she really needed the bathroom and that they could catch up later. she ran after stiles, smiling softly when she saw him comforting lydia in her car. "sti, we gotta go." her tone was quiet, and regretful, but they needed to do this. they made their way into the principal's office, digging through the drawers, and coming up empty.

"oh shit." the human was dragged away from the principal's office, the other werewolf being knocked out cold on the floor, a brick laying beside her head. stiles whimpered at seeing his best friend like that, but chose to follow along with erica to avoid the same thing happening to him. he had to save scarlett.

when the female wolf finally came around, she had no idea where stiles had gone, and there was no one to be seen. she wandered through the halls, looking through the front doors to see erica, derek, stiles and scott all grouped outside. she stumbled down the steps, her head still pounding from being hit. "thank you, erica, for hitting me with a brick."

the blonde girl smiled sheepishly, looking down at her feet. scarlett wasn't mad about it, she was doing what she was told to avoid getting hurt. she knew what that was like. "anyways, what'd i miss?" she was fat too cheerful for someone who'd just woken up from a three hour coma after being knocked out by a werewolf.

"it's called a kanima. paralyses you from the neck down. it's an abomination." she nodded, still rubbing the sore spot on the back of her head. scott glanced to his twin, pulling her under his arm and kissing her forehead gently. "we need to work together on this. maybe even tell the argents." scarlett had to say she disagreed with scott, they couldn't be trusted, and would kill them both if gerard found out about them.

"while we're arguing about who's on what side, there's something out there that's scarier, stronger and faster than us. and it's killing people! and we still don't know anything about it!" she had never seen scott this angry, and to be honest, her brother was intimidating when he wanted to be. while everyone saw him as a helpless puppy, she only saw an alpha in disguise.

"i know one thing. when i find it, I'm gonna kill it."