fourteen !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter fourteen — party rockers in the house !2x09 — party guessed- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x09 — party guessed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"allison? are you okay?" not once in the entirety of scott and allison's relationship, had scarlett gotten a call from the argent girl. she only ever called stiles when she needed something, so this was out of the ordinary for them. "i saw matt's camera. there were so many pictures of us, um, in our rooms, you with isaac, me at school. it's creepy." scarlett let out a low growl, thanking allison for telling her and hanging up, flopping backwards onto her bed.

——————————

"it's a triskele. spirals mean different things. past, present, future. mother, father, child." scarlett smiled softly from her place beside erica, realising that no one knew how smart boyd actually was. except her. "you know what it means to me?" derek's small smirk at boyd's intelligence didn't go unnoticed by scarlett, who looked up to quickly glance at isaac, a small smile on her lips.

"alpha, beta, omega?" scarlett smiled again, glancing beside her at erica, who smiled at her complicated half boyfriend. isaac stopped to look at scarlett, grinning when she stuck her tongue out at him for staring at him for too long. "it's a spiral. reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another." scarlett stood up, walking towards the middle of the group and crouching down to the triskele.

"betas can become alphas, but alphas can fall to betas or even omegas." scarlett could see isaac's small glare as he looked down at the box of what looked like torture equipment. "like scott?" she glared up at the boy as he mentioned her brother, a low growl coming from her lips. "scott and scarlett are with us." derek nodded down to where scarlett was crouched, taking note of her glare towards isaac.

"really? then where is he now? because i only see scarlett." scarlett lifted a hand to punch the wolf's leg, making him clutch his thigh and wince in pain. "i'm here because i have full control. you guys don't. i can help derek control your shift so you don't go all jason voorhees on everyone." she smiled towards boys and erica, a soft snarl on her lips when she looked back to isaac.

"scott's looking for jackson. don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. none of us will. there's a price you pay for this kind of power. you get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find." scarlett stood up to be beside derek, resting a hand on his shoulder and leaning her weight on him. "which we're not gonna let happen." isaac scoffed, believing that she wouldn't be able to stop any of them.

"good thing i had my period last week then." the three male wolves scoffed, looking towards their blonde counterpart in disbelief. "lucky, i started yesterday and now isaac's mad." boyd and derek had to hide chuckles behind their hands, trying to keep themselves composed enough to talk them through the full moon. "this one's for you." derek held up a head brace with nails around it, ready for erica and the full moon.

——————————

"what if we break free?" boyd's voice was uneasy and shaking, enough to tell scarlett that he really didn't wanna murder anyone. "then you'll do anything you can to get out of here." derek's voice was firm and assertive, telling scarlett that he also didn't want his teenage pack members to kill a bunch of people tonight. "you'll kill me, and derek...and then each other. and anything with a heartbeat."

derek moves towards erica, who was the next to be locked up for the full moon. "i need you to hold her." when isaac wrapped his arms around erica, pinning her to his body for derek, scarlett let out a low growl, her eyes glowing yellow. "i thought you said you had control?" she glared at boyd, who attempted to hold his arms up in surrender, except they were tied down.

"you're telling me you're not jealous of that?" she scoffed, glancing back at the way isaac was holding erica. normally, she wouldn't have been jealous, but since it was the full moon, and she was on her period, this little scene in front of her wasn't exactly sitting well. "how come she gets to wear the headband?" isaac asked, ignoring his girl's jealous pleas with a smirk, choosing to focus on erica. "because she'll be able to withstand more pain than you two, just like scarlett did at the rave."

"you ready?" erica nodded as derek put the head brace on her, tightening the nails so they dug into her skull. as she let out a shriek, screaming at each nail that protruded into her skin, boyd looked away, wishing her could cover his ears from seeing his girl like that. scarlett didn't like it either, but she was able to understand why this had to be done. she winced when blood started dripping down erica's face, not liking seeing this.

"how do you not feel this?" isaac glanced between derek and scarlett, one who was chaining him up, and the other who was painting her nails. "we feel every second of it." scarlett nodded for reassurance, moving to rest a hand on isaac's. "how do you control it?" scarlett smiled when derek began talking about anchors, and how they helped to control on the full moon.

"scarlett? what's your anchor?" she smiled softly, glancing around at the wolves and taking no time at all to think of what her anchor was. "scott and stiles." derek nodded before hearing a growl from isaac when she mentioned stiles' name. "think isaac. bind yourself to an anchor. keep the human side in control." derek looked between the two wolves next to him, already knowing what or who isaac's anchor would be.

"all right, that should do it." but derek was caught off guard when isaac pulled his foot away, ripping a metal bar off of its hinges. scarlett gasped as she looked to the other wolves, seeing their glowing yellow eyes and fangs coming out. she sighed, knowing that herself and derek would have quite a task trying to keep the three of them under control while the moon was out.

"uh...derek? we've got a problem."