twenty !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter twenty — pop goes the weasel !2x11 — battlefield- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x11 — battlefield
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

as isaac said this, scarlett instantly jumped up, tackling the boy in a tight hug and repeatedly kissing his cheeks. "i thought you left." she couldn't wipe the silly grin off of her face, and his mirrored it perfectly. he shook his head, brushing some of the hair out of her eyes that had fell out of her ponytail. "nah. i like you too much to just leave you. and who's gonna help you bully stiles if i'm not here?" she wrapped her arms around him again, tucking her head into the crook of his neck.

for a moment, the teens had forgotten about all the hardships they had to go through. they'd forgotten about jackson, about gerard and the murders. they were just being teenagers. as scarlett finally decided to let isaac go, she sat beside him, waiting patiently for one of them to say something. "you got a plan yet?" scarlett shook her head, wrapping her arms around his bicep and leaning on his shoulder. "no, right now it's pretty much just keep jackson from killing anyone."

"well, that might be easier if you were actually in the game." scarlett nodded, silently agreeing with what isaac was saying and looking back towards stiles, who was fumbling the ball again. "we have to make it so coach has to play you." scarlett glanced between the two boys, and then towards the field. beacon hills were getting slaughtered, and coach would soon have to take stiles out because well, he kinda sucks.

"there's a bench full of guys he can play before me." she looked around scott and isaac's bodies, peering at the three guys sitting beside coach on the other bench. she shared a look with isaac, before both of them turned to scott. "can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?" isaac and scarlett shared a bored look, chuckling slightly to each other, like they were communicating. until scarlett had an idea. "i could say i'd go on a date with them. they all wanna sleep with me."

isaac gave a low growl, his hands wrapping protectively around her waist as he glared at the guys on the bench. "no one's touching you. not now, not ever." she smiled up at him, leaning up to place a kiss on his cheek and deciding her idea wasn't the best she'd come up with. "we can try not to put anyone in the hospital." and with that, the couple slid their helmets on, jogging onto the field.

as isaac walked past jackson, he gave him a dazzling smile, one that made scarlett weak at the knees whenever she saw it. ( you know what smile i mean it's gorgeous ) it was a cocky one, but it was still beautiful. she grinned towards jackson, who let out a hiss and glared at the couple. as the player with the ball ran towards isaac, he stuck his arm out, and let number forty two's body drop to the floor. he nodded to his girl as a signal, it was her turn next.