thirteen !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter thirteen — dancing the night away !2x08 — raving- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x08 — raving
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the hunters began shooting at the three wolves, who dove behind some dumpsters to avoid dying. scarlett's arm had been grazed a bullet and was now beginning to heal, but she wasn't up to her full strength. as scarlett's arm finally healed, boyd darted our from behind the dumpster, all wolfed out and ready for a fight. scarlett and derek followed suit, flipping over the top of the dumpster and taking out a hunter each.

scarlett grabbed ahold of the gun that was aimed at her head, flipping the hunter on his back and breaking his arm, crouching down to his ear. "don't mess with latinas." she kicked him in the face, kicking his guns away from him and standing triumphantly. her pride was short lived though, when another gun was put to the back of her head, the bullet narrowly missing her when she dropped down and sweeped his legs from under him. she stopped on his 'area' smiling when he held it in pain.

boys and derek were having the same luck, but argent was nowhere to be seen, and gerard wasn't even there. that was until, derek was tazed by three hunters, grabbing onto the wires and dragging the hunters into each other, their bodies colliding and dropping to the floor in a pile. she grinned, leaning over to quickly high five boyd, who was still fighting two hunters.

"scarlett...go. we can take them." she nodded, rushing towards where stiles would be, finding him and rushing to erica and isaac. she latched onto his hand, pulling him towards the empty warehouse area and seeing isaac and erica waiting for them. "it's just us, don't freak." stiles said as he let go of scarlett, glancing at where she was looking. she rushed up to isaac, wrapping her arms around his neck and breathing in his smell.

"i'm so glad you're not dead." he chuckled into her hair, cupping the back of her head and repeatedly kissing her forehead. they stared into school other's eyes again, stiles watching in anger as he saw them. as they began to lean in, he cleared his throat, glaring at isaac. "now's not the time for a makeout session. killer lizard alert." they moved away from each other, glancing at jackson's limp, unconscious body.

"he okay?" isaac moved forwards, flicking his claws out and going to swipe at jackson. as he did so, jackson latched onto his wrist, bending it backwards and making isaac groan and gasp. scarlett growled, wanting to defend her man the best she could. "okay, no one does anything like that again, okay?" stiles said as jackson let go of isaac, who was instantly being checked over by scarlett's expert hands.

"i thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out?" scarlett's voice was harsh, and she really wanted to punch someone right about now. specifically, jackson. "yeah, well, apparently this is all we're going to get." scarlett sighed, glancing towards isaac who was still holding his arm in pain. she leant over, placing a small kiss on his temple and grinning when he smiled up at her.

"let's hope that whoever's controlling him decided to show up tonight." scarlett nodded along, glancing at isaac every so often to make sure he was okay. erica was doing the same, but instead looking at scarlett, because she still cared about the girl. jackson suddenly opened his eyes, a gruff voice coming from within his chest. isaac held his good arm in front of scarlett's body, for protection.

"i'm here. i'm right here with you." the voice wasn't jackson's, and must've come straight from the master. stiles leant down in front of jackson, glancing behind him to see his sister perched on isaac's lap, his hands wrapped protectively around her waist. he nodded in a way that scarlett couldn't see, before turning to look back at jackson. "jackson, is that you?"

"us. we're all here." stiles turned to look at the three wolves in the room, turning back to jackson's body and sighing. "are you the one killing people?" great, they were dealing with a case of multiple personality disorder. that's a story to tell the kids. "we're the ones killing murderers." the voice was still gruff, and certainly not jackson's. the boy couldn't know what he was doing, not if he was killing people.

"so all the people you killed-" stiles was cut off by jackson, "deserved it.". stiles voice was shaky as he looked at jackson, knowing what he was capable of. scarlett would be lying if she said she wasn't terrified, but not for herself. for how close her brother was to jackson. "see, we've got a little rule book that says you only go after murderers." jackson's body smirked as stiles said this, still slightly limp.

"anything can break if enough pressures applied." she rolled her eyes, getting tired of the constant riddles that came with every supernatural creature they faced. "all right, so the people you're killing are all murderers then?" jackson glared at stiles, his eyes becoming more hollow with every second, and scarlett wanted stiles to get away from him.

"all. each. every one." none of them understood, how exactly could each of the victims have been murderers. "well who did they murder?" jackson's glare become more terrifying as it focused on stiles' face, his tone become harsher by the second. "me." the three wolves exchanged glances, and scarlett shifted slightly on isaac's lap.

"wait, what? what do you mean?" isaac stood up, pushing scarlett gently off of his lap and moved closer to erica. scarlett stood between them, latching her hands onto each of them, looking at jackson. his eyes were now slitted, like a snake, and his glare was worse. scarlett shook slightly with fear, glancing between jackson and stiles. "they murdered me."

"okay, all right. more ketamine. this man needs ketamine. come on." stiles jumped backwards, holding his hand out for more of the drug to use on jackson, and glaring at isaac when he explained they didn't have any left. jackson's clawed hands make their way up his thigh, ready to attack. "you used the whole bottle? seriously?"

erica began slapping stiles' shoulder, as did scarlett with isaac, looking towards jackson who was now standing up and beginning to turn into the kanima. "um...okay, out, everybody out. scar, let's go." stiles pulled her out of the room, shutting the door behind them and leaning against it, while scarlett found something to block the door with. their actions weren't needed however, when jackson burst through the wall and disappeared.

stiles burst out of the door, quickly followed by the three wolves, who crouched down on the floor, seeing the mountain ash spread across it. "oh my god. this is working. yes! i did something!" scarlett smiled at her brother's enthusiasm, but immediately dropping to the floor, clutching her throat and gasping. isaac rushed to her, pulling her into his lap and checking on her. "scott...we nee-scott." as she said this, she heard a howl.

"scott." derek said, stiles being utterly confused by whatever the hell was happening. "break it. stiles, break it!" scarlett nodded, looking up at stiles from her place on isaac's lap. "scott's dying! break it! look at scarlett!" stiles looked warily at his sister, seeing how much pain she was in, and parting the seal so that the four wolves could find, and save, their friend.

as derek burst through the door, he was stabbed in the back by allison's mother, who threw him to the floor and ran. he dragged scott's dying body to the animal clinic, where deaton managed to save scarlett's twin, and scarlett herself. she sighed in reliefs when derek called her, telling her that scott was going to be fine, and he was alive.

"he's okay...thanks god he's okay."