fifteen !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter fifteen — under pressure !2x09 — party guessed- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x09 — party guessed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

scarlett watched in anguish as the three wolves screamed and shrieked to be let out, desperate to fulfil their primal need to kill anything in sight. her hand was still clutched tightly onto isaac's as the boy began shifting, breaking his bones to try and get out of his hold. derek had left her along with them, saying something about scott and leaving her to try and stop three werewolves twice the size of her from escaping.

as derek came back in, scarlett's body had been thrown to the side by isaac as he jolted in his seat, desperate to get out of his chains. erica's mouth was soaked with her own blood, and boyd was barking at the alpha in front of them. "derek...a little help?" he pulled her up with ease, the two of them flicking their claws out and carefully approaching the two wolves at the back of the old train cart.

their attention was pulled to isaac as he pulled his hand away from his restraints, until erica tore her head brace off and began walking menacingly towards derek and scarlett. both boyd and erica had managed to pull away from their restraints, as did isaac, who rushed out of the window to find some form of prey. "derek, you got a handle on these two?"

the alpha was pinned under boyd's grip, the two wolves slashing and punching at his body as much as they could. "i got them. go find isaac." and with that, scarlett rushed away from their lair, and was on her way to find her slightly psychotic traumatised kind of complicated boyfriend. fun, right? wrong. she could smell his scent a mile away, although he wasn't a mile away, he was still in the underground lair, waiting to attack.

when she found him, he had boyd pinned to a seat, with derek and erica slashing at each other behind them. derek managed to knock erica out, leaving her in a pile on the floor, with isaac still having boyd pinned. she glanced between the two wolves, isaac nodding to derek as a reassurance that he had his back. "great. can we all stop with the whole fighting thing now? i haven't painted my left hand."

derek gave a small chuckle, the five wolves in the car sitting down and sighing, the betas still changed into their wolf form. "you think you'll be okay now?" isaac sat with his wrist in the air, a way of cooperating with derek as he chained him back up. scarlett smiled proudly at him, as he complied with the ways of the wolf. "looks like you found an anchor." scarlett chose not to listen in on this conversation, deeming it too private.

"not only that. but scarlett. i don't know what i'd do if i hurt her." scarlett smiled as she heard this, moving to sit beside isaac, her head resting on his shoulder carefully. "so i'm really apart of your anchor, huh?" she smirked cockily up at the boy, who only nodded, a solemn expression on his face. she should've known he wouldn't smile now, he'd tried to kill his own girl.

"just so you know, if i'd have known you when i became a wolf...you would've been my anchor too." he gave a small smile, one that was barely noticeable to an outsider, but scarlett saw it. she saw how his yellow eyes had an oh so familiar gleam in them, one that made her want to get lost in the sea of honey they created.

but their moment was short lived, when scarlett peered outside of the car to see where derek had gone, only to see a purple powder be blown in his face by none other than lydia martin. she rushed outside, a cloud of purple smoke coating her own lungs, sending her to the ground in a pile of her own limbs, to be no help to the wolves.

"son of a bitch."