eight !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter eight — bad bitches only !2x06 — frenemy- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x06 — frenemy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"do you guys wanna explain why we're at a bar?" the two boys ignored her, making her huff and wrap her arms around her body. she frowned when stiles pushed her in front of him, using her as a human shield if any danger came their way. her mind drifted to the thought of isaac, the thought of him trying to kill her best friends.

"any idea where he's going?" scott turned to face his best friend, and stiles' previous statement made scarlett realise they were talking about jackson. "to kill someone?" scott's tone was laced with slight anger, and scarlett could hear his heartbeat going crazy. she rolled her eyes when stiles tried a quick quip back to him.

"ah! that explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that." stiles' tone was laced with sarcasm, something that the buzzcutted boy had become accustomed to using in every situation possible. she lifted a hand to punch his shoulder, making him since in pain and clutch the spot she hit. "scar, come on. i'm one hundred and forty seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? sarcasm is my only defence."

she rolled her eyes, stepping backwards and away from the bickering boys. she looked up and around the building they were outside of, seeing a dark figure on the roof. "uh...boys?" the two boys turned around, looking up where her eyes led. jackson's tail was hanging out of an open window on the roof, meaning he'd gotten inside, and was probably going to kill someone.

"i know who he's after!" scott exclaimed, staring straight ahead. scarlett let her head rest on his shoulder, trying to understand what exactly he meant. when she smelt it herself, a familiar aftershave that could only belong to one person. "what? did you smell something?" the twins shared a look, glancing at stiles secretively.

"armani."

——————————

"back door, let's go." as stiles rambled to himself aimlessly, trying to find a way to get in when he failed to open the door, scarlett had pulled the handle off, letting the twins and the best friend inside the bar. she let out a muffled chuckle as scott glanced around the bar, noticing exactly what she knew all along.

"dude, everyone in here's a dude. i think we're in a gay club." scarlett let out a string of giggles when she saw stiles' predicament. he was currently being stroked by a gaggle of drag queens, very pretty ones at that, and looked rather comfortable in the situation. she turned scott's chin to see their best friend, who gave him an angry look.

"man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh, scott?" she let out another chuckle, grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from the queens. she glanced around the room, spotting their target at the bar and nudging her brothers. "mission protect danny boy is a go." she sauntered away into the middle of the crowd, dancing with some random dudes for the time being.

——————————

as scarlett looked around again, trying to find her brothers somewhere in the crowd, she failed miserably, instead finding an alpha with glowing red eyes, and a paralysed danny on the floor. "derek no!" she shouted, but she was too late. the kanima screeched as derek clawed at it, sending it to its knees and crawling away.

"scott...find jackson." she rushed to danny's side, pulling his head into her lap and stroking his hair. he smiled up at her, a lopsided grin gracing his lips. "hey, danny boy, how's it hanging?" she gave him her signature smirk, wiping the sweat away from his forehead and kissing it gently. she saw the other paralysed men, frowning slightly at the way they laid on the ground.

she smiled softly when the ambulance pulled up, getting danny on a stretcher and wheeling him away. she watched as scott ran up to him, apologising and smiling after he realised danny wasn't mad at him. "can we go home now?" she pushed herself into the backseat, groaning when she saw stiles' dad pull up at the scene.

"i dislike this very much."

———————————

"okay so, we've got a supernatural lizard that paralyses people from the neck down, locked in a police van in the middle of the woods." scarlett nodded, trying to wrap her head around the situation. scott wrapped an arm around his twins' shoulders, kissing the side of her head gently as a way to comfort her.

"what are we going to do with him?" the boys both shrugged, neither of them knowing what to do with the killer croc, other than leaving him in the van. instead, they drove away, after allison's arrival with the news that everyone knows he's missing. they didn't know where they were going, but they knew it had to be somewhere far away from there.

she had fallen asleep in the back of the van, with jackson. she was utterly exhausted. she hadn't slept the previous night, just listening out for scott and her mom. when they'd gone to check on jackson, and seen her asleep, they decided to leave her, letting the small girl sleep. scott smiles fondly at his sister's sleeping face, a grin on his lips.

"sleep tight, big sis."