twenty two !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter twenty two — heigh ho heigh ho !2x12 — master plan- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2x12 — master plan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"gerard has twisted his way into allison's head, in the same way he did with kate. and i'm losing her. and i know you're losing her too." isaac and scarlett shared a look between them, isaac holding a single hand out for her to be pulled into his loving embrace. "so, can you trust us to fix this?" she hoped to god that argent would let them do this. they were the only hope left for jackson to survive this whole thing.

argent nodded slightly, making scarlett smile gently to the older man. "then can you let us go?" when argent answered, it wasn't exactly what she'd expected, and she didn't really want him to start now. "no. my car's faster." she smiled, the three wolves picking up jackson's body, dropping him into argent's car and speeding away to meet derek. isaac and scarlett were pushed into the backseat with him, as his body started to smell.

"i think he stopped moving." isaac noticed, glancing at the body bag in the backseat of a hunter's car. "where's derek?" as argent said this, a figure came running at them on all fours, glowing red eyes accompanying the simple t shirt and jeans ensemble derek was spirting. as he stood up, he glared at argent, who explained he was only there for jackson. "get him inside." scott nodded, the three young wolves going to drag jackson out of the car.

the four gathered around the body bag, derek standing above it to unzip it, with peter and lydia nowhere to be found. "whoa, hold on a second." scott halted derek's actions, trying to convince him not to kill jackson. although scarlett never particularly liked the rich asshole, she knew it would devastate lydia if he died for good. so she couldn't let it happen. "think about it, scott. gerard controls him now. he's turned jackson into his own personal guard dog. he set all of this in motion so that jackson could get bigger and even more powerful."

scarlett agreed with derek, if something wasn't done now, they wouldn't stand a chance against him and gerard when he eventually woke up. and they were sure to be on gerard's kill list. "no, he wouldn't do that. if jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid." they all gasped as gerard entered the warehouse, announcing that jackson was better off dead. as derek went to slash his throat, jackson's claws were stuck into his stomach, and derek was thrown across the room. "derek!" scarlett screamed, her anger quickly building up.

"you brought jackson here to save him. but what you also did was bring derek to me." as gerard said this, an arrow came flying towards them, lodging itself into isaac's chest. scarlett only needed one guess as to who it came from, and if she didn't like her before, she certainly didn't now. she rushed over to isaac, cupping his cheeks and snapping the arrow in his chest. "you, stay down. i mean it." she kissed his forehead, standing up and looking around for allison.

"you know allison, those who use a bow and arrow, they're huge pussies. you're too scared to get close to me, you know i'd kick your damn ass." another arrow shot towards her, which she caught just before it hit her stomach. she grinned, snapping the arrow in her hand and laughing. "uh uh uh, allison. that's not how we play the game." she dodged each arrow that came towards her, dropping down behind a car and growling. "boys. let's show these sons of bitches how real men fight."

she flicked her claws out, standing in between isaac and scott, derek roaring across from them. she smirked, looking at jackson with a glint in her eyes. they all made their way towards the kanima, all three boys being thrown away. until it came to scarlett. the kanima attempted to push her body away, but she planted her feet still, knowing he couldn't move her. she dug her claws into its chest, lifting it up and slamming it down on the ground.

as derek and scott went to attack again, they were both thrown to the ground, leaving isaac and scarlett still standing. as isaac went to grab his girl, he was stopped by the teenage huntress in front of him, swiping at him with her ring daggers. "you know, allison. i'm getting really sick of you." she swiped her claws at the huntress, knowing she couldn't do too much to hurt her, because of scott's undying love for the bitch.

she twisted isaac around, stabbing both daggers into his back and pulling them out, smirking at derek who was still on the ground. "hey, scott? you have terrible taste in girls. and your girlfriend's a bitch." she smiled sweetly to allison, roundhouse kicking one of the daggers out of her hand, and getting the other one lodged into her stomach. was this it? was this the time she would actually die? hell to the fucking no. she wouldn't go down without a fight, and she definitely would be killed by allison.

she rushed over to isaac, pulling his head into her lap and brushing the hair out of his eyes. "you're bleeding." his hand went to the blood gushing from her stomach, wondering how she could be worrying about him when she was dying herself. "that's usually what happens when you get stabbed in the stomach, baby." she wiped the sweat from his forehead, chuckling sadly and putting pressure on her own wounds.

"it was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it? when i threatened your mother. you could smell it." as isaac and scarlett sniffed the air around them, in the direction of gerard, they realised that he wasn't trying to kill everyone. he was trying to save himself. isaac and scarlett shared a look, one that was sad and told them that they needed to be together in that moment.

"he's dying."