four !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

chapter four — god is a woman !3x02 — chaos rising- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3x02 — chaos rising
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"it's the same on both sides. exactly the same." derek and scarlett had been called to the school to examine bruises on allison and lydia's arm. she had left isaac with a chaste kiss on the lips and followed the alpha to beacon hills high, where her brothers awaited. "it's nothing." lydia smacked her lips together at the bluntness of the wolf, everyone in the room feeling his and scarlett's shared distaste for the huntress. "pareidolia. seeing patterns that aren't there." lydia let out, glancing between her best friend and the female wolf in the room.

"they're trying to help." scarlett scoffed, glaring at allison as the hunter stared at her, making her eyes glow yellow as anger radiated off of her. "these two? this one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. thank you. and this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack." scott and scarlett gave derek a look, glancing at allison, who seemed to hold no remorse for trying to kill all of her friends last year. "it wasn't lydia's fault. allison stabbed isaac. in the back. with knives. and then shot arrows at erica, boyd and derek. she almost killed isaac. forgive me if i'm not your little girlfriend's biggest fan, scotty."

she glared at the huntress, who only scowled at the female wolf in return. she sighed when scott gave her a displeased look, shrugging her shoulders and refusing to apologise for what she had said. "no one died, all right? there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling. but no death. that's what i call an important distinction." stiles tried his best to diffuse the tension (sneaky weasley twin reference sorry) but ultimately failed when allison stood up to derek. "my mother died." scarlett scoffed, glancing at her brother pleadingly to let her get away from the girl.

"your mom tried to-nevermind. your family's little honour code killed her. not derek." the alpha glanced down at the short girl, nodding as a silent thanks for her back up in the argument. "scott, i love you. but i don't trust her. if you wanna get fooled by the innocent flower, you have to be prepared to get bit by the serpent underneath it." she patted her brother gently on the back, getting ready to walk away with derek, and back to the loft with isaac and peter. "oh, and stiles? i know you have my batman comics. don't hurt my babies." she threatened, but gave the boy a grin when he denied having them.

"if i could get drunk, i"d need vodka right now."

——————————
SMUT WARNING HERE ! ! ! ! !

"scott's with stiles, my mom's working, and we, my darling, have the house to ourselves." scarlett grinned up at isaac, dragging him up the stairs and into her bedroom. she pushed him down onto her bed, instantly jumping on him and straddling his waist. "now, are you gonna put that sarcastic mouth to use? or are we just gonna watch avengers again?" she smiled down at the curly haired boy, who instantly wrapped his hands around her waist and flipped her over, slamming her down onto the bed.

his lips instantly attached to hers, his tongue trying to push between the barrier her pink lips put up between them. when his hand travelled down to her core, brushing over it every so slightly, she gasped, letting his tongue slip into her mouth and roam around the warm cavern. his hands fell down to her hips, slipping behind her back and untying the top she was wearing. "i like this, but it'd look so much better on the floor." he smirked down at her, his fingers working to throw the material to the floor.

"hey, make it even." she grinned up at him, tugging at the bottom of his shirt to signal that she wanted it off of his incredible body. when he pulled it over his head quickly, her hands instantly ran down his toned abdomen, bringing her finger to the small happy trail that disappeared into his pants that were held up by a belt that made scarlett drool. "these, off. now." he smirked at her dominant tone, letting her small hands work on pulling the belt off and dropping his pants to his ankles.

"your turn, baby." she smiled up at him as his hands worked to unbutton the denim shorts she was wearing, pulling them down her legs and discarding them somewhere in the room. she had worn her favourite underwear set, a red lace one she'd gotten when she was shopping with lydia one day. "so, mr lahey. what next?" he smirked to the girl, his lips attaching to the bare skin of her neck and sucking, until he realised he wouldn't leave marks.

"what's the point of me giving you hickeys if they're just going to heal? i can put my mouth to better uses." he wrapped his hands under her thighs and dragged her to the edge of the bed, dropping to his knees and planting kisses on the inside of her thighs. "isaac, i swear to god if you-oh." his mouth attached to her exposed core, his tongue working magic on her small clit. she could faintly make out that he was drawing letters onto her core.

"did you just-" she was cut off by a hum from isaac, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her body and making her toes curl. "yes, i did. this, is mine." he blew cold air onto the exposed skin, before pushing two fingers into his own mouth and dipping them into her core, curling and pushing them deeper in than anyone had gone before. "oh...fuck!" his mouth attached to her clit again, sucking the small bundle of nerves and sending her crashing over the edge.

when she came in his mouth, the liquid coating his tongue like a soft hue of caramel, making him moan in pleasure. he pushed himself over the top of his girl, attaching their lips in a hasty kiss. she could taste her own arousal on his tongue, making her moan out loud at the sensation it gave her in her sensitive core. when she heard a door open downstairs, she pushed the wolf off of her body, throwing his clothes at him and hurrying him out of the window.

"call me."

SMUT ENDED ! ! ! ! !