Broken. (TsukiYama)

Hi! Welcome to this tsukishima x Yamaguchi one shot. Prepare for some angst.... and smut... angty smut? Anyway
⚠️ I have to put a smut warning sorry.🔞⚠️

~Yamaguchi's POV~

Last night Tsukki told me he wanted to go all the way... He got mad when I said I didn't want to yet.
He didn't show up to meet me to walk to school this morning either.

I got to the gym for morning practice and saw him practicing blocks with Kageyama, Hinata and Asahi.

"Good morning Tsukki.." I walked up to him. He didn't even acknowledge me.

Hinata noticed this and so did Kageyama.
"You okay?" Hinata asked looking at Tsukki.

"Can we just continue practicing."  He replied.

Hinata and Kageyama looked at each other. Asahi just looked confused .
"Actually... I'm going to walk with Hinata to class early." Kageyama while tossing the ball into the bin. And grabbing Hinata by the arm.
"Uhh bye Yamaguchi." Hinata yelled at me while being pulled out of the gym.

Tsukishima turned completely away from me.
"I'm going too." He started to gather his things and leave.
"Wait Tsukki!" I yelled after him. But he just left. Leaving me there with a very concerned Asahi.

"You two okay?" He asked me like he was trying to comprehend what was happening.

"I-I don't know..."
"Did you two fight?"

I really didn't want to talk about this with Asahi. But Suga wasn't there Yet and I really wanted some input.

"L-last night... Tsukki wanted to.... do it..."

Asahi looked confused.
"Do what?"
"You know.... IT"
His face turned red. Then the worst possible thing happened Nishinoya and Tanaka came bursting into the gym.
"Asahi!! Noya went flying into Asahi's arms.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked

Asahi pointed at me.
"Tsukishima wants Yamaguchi to... have..."
Noya stopped his clearly uncomfortable boyfriend.

"Sooo!! Why don't you just do it!" He yelled at  me. Then suddenly I felt Tanaka put his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah it's not that big of a deal." He said

"I.... have to go." I grabbed my stuff and left the gym. I had hoped I'd run into Tsukki... no such luck.

Then my phone went off.

(Text)
Hinata:
Hey come meet us in the second hall.... tsukki is being weird.

Yamaguchi:
Ok.... coming...
***************

I went to the second hall and saw Hinata and Kageyama standing in front of a classroom with the door shut.

"What's going on??" I asked them confused.
Hinata pointed to the little window on the door.
"Look"

I looked through the window and saw Tsukki talking to some girl.... she was holding one of Tsuki's hands. I felt my heart drop into into my stomach like I was going to be sick.

Was he... really cheating on me just because I didn't want to have sex with him yet?
I felt tears coming down my cheek.
"Maybe.... this isn't want it looks like?" Hinata was trying to make me feel better but it wasn't going to help.
"I-I'm going home!" I ran out of the hall and I didn't stop until I was off school property.
I walked home the entire time trying to figure out what I had done wrong. When I got home luckily no one was there. I went in my room  I shut my door locked it and burrowed myself in my blanket on my bed and tried to forget everything I had seen.