Beast and the Beauty (Oikawa x Shiratorizawa)

🖤🖤Author don't ask why I'm making this.....
WeebieWoo  and yachisteddybear 😂😂 this was a interesting conversation....🖤🖤

(This is not a Oikawa x ushijima even though it might seem like it read til the end)

It all started the Day that Oikawa Torū when for a run. He had his favorite blue ear buds in and wasn't paying attention to where he was heading. Suddenly he found himself alone surrounded by trees. He could hear Iwaizumi calling for him but couldn't make out where his voice was coming from.

He continued to walk he came across a rusted iron gate with the word  𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪 in large gothic print above it. It was getting cold and dark so Oikawa opened the the iron gate. It made the most horrific sound he had ever heard.

"Welcome to shiratorizawa." A mysterious voice whispered from some unknown location. Oikawa got the chills and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. The vibe was definitely ominous and grim.

There was a large castle in the distance and even though his fear was beginning to show he couldn't help his curiosity, and the fact he wanted to feel like a grand king inside of a actual castle.

He walked up the large cracking concrete steps and got to the large double doors. The used al his strength to push them open.

"Omg!! Semi semi!! We have a visitor!!" A red candle stick in a holder squealed.

Oikawa had not heard him for he still had his ear buds in.

He walked over to the mantle where the candle was and picked him up.

"Hello? Is anyone here? This place is a mess you could use a interior designer!!" Oikawa shouted.

Suddenly he felt his ear bud get violently pulled from his ear.

"Nice ear!" The candle stick said.

Oikawa screamed bloody murder and threw the candle across the room.

"Well that was rude." He heard a voice say he looked down and saw a clock waddling towards him.

Too petrified to actually move or speak he stood still.

"First you insult our castle then you throw him."  The said sounding angry.

All the ruckus had alerted the master of the  castle came down the stairs.

"Who has come to my castle and created a disturbance.  He said. His voice was calm but stoic.

"I- I'm Oikawa Torū I was on a run and got lost. It's cold can I stay here? But in a room that's actually clean?" Oikawa said in a somewhat snarky but also afraid voice.

The beast came down the stairs and stepped into the light standing before Oikawa was a large beast wit brownish olive colored fur and horns.

"Are you going to stay at shiratorizawa?!" He asked.

Oikawa shook his head and backed towards the door.

The beast grabbed him.

"I'm taking you to the dungeon." He said.

Oikawa was frozen from fear. The beast dragged Oikawa.

"Wait master." The candle stick called out has hopped his way towards them.