Missing (TsukiYama)

Hello welcome to another one shot!
P.S it's currently raining while I'm writing this and that is why this starts of f the way it does, sorry. 😅
This idea was a requested by
saltyshimaxyamagucci
Hope ya like it!😊

Tsukishima woke up to the sound of  thunder and rain hitting the roof.He opened his eyes just enough to see some morning light peaking through the bedroom window. He rolled over to go back to sleep and tried to put his arm around Yamaguchi only to find that he was alone in their bed. A bit startled by this realization he sat up and reached for his glasses so he could see. He looked around their room but still didn't see Yamaguchi anywhere.  It was pretty cold in their room and he didn't necessarily want to get out of bed to go find him.
"Yamaguchi?!" He yelled in hopes that he'd hear yamaguchi respond from somewhere in the house.
But heard nothing.

Aggravated he got out of bed to try and track down his boyfriend worried that he may have slept walked outside into the rain. Considering that for the last few months yamaguchi had been having issues with sleeping and had began sleep walking. Mostly due to them moving into a new house had made him anxious and caused it.

Tsukki went over to the chair they had in the bedroom where he normally kept his favorite green dinosaur hoodie that had little Dino spikes up and down the back to put on before venturing out to find yamaguchi. But his hoodie was gone. He groaned in aggravation. Now he was annoyed,confused, worried and cold
First his boyfriend is missing now his Favorite hoodie too.

He walked out of their bedroom and headed to the bathroom to check their first. He went in and turned the light on. Nope Yam's wasn't their. He sighed and turned the light back off and head down the hallway to the spare bedroom.
"Yam's?" He call out. Once again nothing. He turned the light on on the bedroom just to make sure. He wasn't there either. He walked into the living room and could see that the sun was light outside and still raining. He really didn't want to go outside in the rain to look for him especially without his hoodie but he also didn't want to risk yamaguchi being out there possibly asleep On the ground in the rain either.

He slipped on the pair of shoes that he kept by the door unlocked it and headed outside. To look for him. He walked around and called his name. Still no Yamaguchi anywhere. Now Tsukki was starting to panic. What if he slept walked down the street? What if he had gotten hurt?
He was now worried,panicked, cold and now wet. He ran back inside and back to the bedroom to get his phone and call for help. Tsukki wasn't usually the one to be panicked but the thought of something bad happening to yamaguchi made his entire world feel like it was coming down.

He looked at their bed for a moment before reaching for his phone and noticed something he hadn't noticed before. The two Dino plushies that were normally on their bed were also missing .He sat down on the edge of the bed to gather his thoughts and to think logically for a second. He also came to the realization that if yamaguchi had left the house the door would have been unlocked but it wasn't. He felt better coming to the conclusion that Yamaguchi had to be somewhere in the house.
He sat there thinking quietly.
Making a mental list in his head.
1. Yamaguchi (missing)
2. Favorite hoodie (missing)
3. Dino plushies. (Missing)
If he could find Yamaguchi he'd probably find him with those things. Or rather if he found those things he'd probably find Yamaguchi.
He let out a sigh as he tried to think where else to look.
Then he heard some weird quiet snore like sounds coming form their closet.
He cocked his head thinking that there was no way that Yamaguchi would actually be in there.. right?

He got up and walked over to the closet he carefully opened the door.
Laying there on the closet floor was Yamaguchi. He was wearing the green Dino hoodie and snugging the two Dino plushies form the bed. He was curled up in a ball on a rather impressive pile of more Dino plushies mixed with random shirts that belonged to Tsukki.

Tsukki let out sigh of Relief finding him safe.
He knelt down on the ground and lightly nudged him to wake him up. Yamaguchi wiggled around a little in the pile before opening his eye just a tiny bit and looking around confused by his surroundings.
"Tsu-Tsukki? What's going on?" He asked still half asleep and still not completely sure where he was.

"Your in the closet." Tsukki said some what quietly.
"Huh? No I'm not." Yamaguchi said and rolled back over and cuddled more with the Dinosaur plushies that he'd taken from their bed.

Tsukki rolled his eyes a bit before just deciding it'd be easier if he picked Yamaguchi up and carried him back to their bed. This ended in failure though.
When Tsukki grabbed Yamaguchi's hand he pulled him down into the pile of shirts and plushies with him and snuggled himself up to his chest. Go back to sleep Tsukki it's to early to get up. Yamaguchi said clearly still not fully coherent yet.
"I think I'm going to have to start tying you to the bed." Tsukki whispered against yamaguchi's hair as he nuzzled his face into the top of Yamaguchi's head.
"It's too early for that too Tsukki." He heard yamaguchi say back in a very sleepish voice.
Tsukki couldn't help but to laugh a bit at that comment and decided to just stay cuddled next to Yamaguchi because he felt warm and it was surprisingly quite comfortable on the pile of plushies and shirts. He fell asleep Yamaguchi safety curled up in his arms.

Author: Hey! Welcome to the end!
I liked writing this lol it was fun!
If anyone has any other requests let me know! Thank you for reading!!!

Here is a cute TsukiYama picture!
(Credits to the artist!)

Here is a cute TsukiYama picture!(Credits to the artist!)