Sorry Tsukki (TsukiYama angst)

🖤🖤Author: this is gonna be really bad but I'm writing it to make myself feel better.... I'll probably delete it.🖤🖤

"Sorry Tsukki." Yamaguchi had said for the fourth time in one hour, while he and Tsukishima where at the mall buying buying some new clothes for Tsuki's new job.

Apologizing was a habit that Yamaguchi had developed quite quickly after he and Tsuki had become friends. In all honesty he felt like he was a burden on the tall bean pole.

"Tadashi your taking too long." Tsuki said as he grabbed Yamaguchi and pulled him out of the store they were in.

"Sorry Tsukki." There is was a fourth time, but why?

After they left the store they were in they headed out of the mall to the parking lot where they had parked Tsukki's car.

"Damnit I can't find the keys." Tsuki said as he rummaged through his pockets.

"Oh i have them, sorry" Yamaguchi said as he took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the car."

That was the fifth apology.

Yamaguchi got in the passenger side seat and shut the door. A wave of sadness came over him. He always apologized.. but why? Tsukishima never said he was sorry for being distant, for being cold, for bing callus and for ignoring him.

"What do you want for dinner?" Came a question that took Yamaguchi out of his head for a minute.

"Oh whatever is fine with me." Yamaguchi replied.

"Really?" Came a annoyed reply from tsukishima who seemed to be mad.

"McDonald's?" Yamaguchi said back.

"Why didn't you just say that before?" Tsukishima sounded disgusted.

"Sorry Tsuk-" taht time Yamaguchi had stopped himself. Why was this a habit?

They pulled through the drive through at McDonald's. Both of them ordered frys and a cheeseburger. They headed home to eat. The car ride was silent.

Right then I'm that car Yamaguchi made a vow he wasn't going to say "sorry." Anymore unless he had too.

He wondered if Tsukishima would notice, if he'd care or even be displeased.

They got home to their little one bedroom apartment and sat down to eat. But neither of them said anything. It was normal though since Tsuki wasn't much for words.

I'm going to take a shower, you want to join?" Tsukishima asked.

This was a nightly thing. They'd shower then curl up with each other sometimes do more then that. But this night..... this night Yamaguchi felt different. Like something inside of him had snapped.

"No.... not tonight I'll take one in the morning,sorry" again he said it again. Apologized.... for what? He didn't know.... he couldn't figure it out.

He went to their room as Tsukishima took a shower. He took his clothes off and tossed them in the hamper. Then he grabbed a pair of sweatpants to sleep in.

Not only did he constantly apologize but He and Tsuki hadn't had a actual conversation it what felt like decades.

He laid in the bed and crawled under the covers. After Tsukshima got out of the shower he crawled into bed next to Yamaguchi.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Yamaguchi asked, hoping it would start a conversation.

"No, not really." Tsukishima said flatly.