💣𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗💣

HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!!
AFTER THINKING AND WRITING FOR AT LEAST FIFTEEN MINUTES, I ERASED SOME SENTENCES THAT I WROTE FOR HIM. CAUSE IT FELT LIKE EVEN WORDS COULDN'T DECIPHER MY GRATEFULNESS TOWARDS HIM.
(o^^o) I'm lucky enough to be existing while you're here.

I'm starting this book today. -1st September.

Please refrain from self promoting under my stories. They'll be deleted.

I do not own the characters used in this fiction. The story plot is mine and in case you found similarities with other books, it's pure coincidental.

The facts and statements about the heavenly being are all made up by me. If it's offensive or something please feel free to comment.

Constructive criticism would be appreciated :)

What and when things happen in this book are pure fictional and solely my imagination.

I'm the "typo" queen so please don't mind my grammar and typos (I'm not a native English speaker.)
Especially the Gods and Deities parts. And I intend no offense to any religion or spiritual beliefs.

You can DM me anytime you would like to. But I might take time to reply sometimes.

Enjoy the story.

°» «°

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Are you sure you want to proceed any further?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YES NO