New Start

STRAY KIDS – Enn Vassili series

By : @yumebananivaa

1. STRAY KIDS – ENN VASSILI | Start Line: the Alicorn Quest

2. STRAY KIDS – ENN VASSILI | Start Line 2: Dragon Rival

3. STRAY KIDS – ENN VASSILI | Step Out!: Chaldene's Hidden Gem

STRAY KIDS – ENN VASS(dai)Ly

4. STRAY KIDS – ENN VASSILI | GO!: the Wings that Protect

5. STRAY KIDS – ENN VASSILI | Life: A Ghost Story

.

.

Drizzle down to wet the earth

Drizzle down to wet the earth. The smell of rain wafted into the lungs. Those who were gathered opened their umbrellas. Black umbrellas where the clothes the holder is wearing are also black. Rain and black as a symbol of mourning. Deep sorrow in a land where they have just lost their leader. It was as if the sky and the heaven were crying over that figure's departure. Cries were also heard from the closest people and the royal structure.

Wreaths of flowers that are also black lined up around a photo frame of someone who had fallen. The choir singers sang mourning songs accompanied by slow music. Warm tears flowed down the eyes of the singers. Tears of longing for having lost a very important person. The mourning ceremony was held in an open white garden, with rows of wooden benches that were also white. The wooden gazebo that protected the mourning altar and the choir became the only shelter from the drizzle at that time.

The name 'Ali Owen' is written under the photo frame and a line of flower bouquets. Candles lit on each side of the altar of mourning. Those sitting in the ranks of the benches were ministers, palace workers, high ranking officials of the Vouna kingdom and extended families. The Demigod clan's normally white clothes were now all black. The silence without conversation throughout the grief ceremony let the Father of Demigod go forever. Among the Demigod ranks present, 8 other leaders of Enn Vassili who had just made friends with the leader of Vouna also participated in the grief ceremony. They also wore Vouna's signature mourning clothes in the form of long black robes with white gloves. As witnesses to the passing of the Father of Demigod and as co-leaders of the Enn Vassili, they share their condolences.

"What do we do with these 9 Gate of South keys? Return them to where they came from?" Sky the Pixy asked while holding 9 keys decorated with natural stones typical of the 9 Kingdoms that he pulled from the Gate of South altar. Before returning to Nereida, he and his friends who ran out of Magia after sealing the gate talked about the 9 keys.

"what for? The Alicorn's protective magic that's guarding them must have been disappeared... the key from Groilandia, you want to throw it back into the sky?" replied Minho expressing his logically grounded answer.

"We should keep these keys for ourselves... i'm worried that in the future this gate will threaten Enn Vassili again..." said Chris the Dragon wisely. His white and blue wings flapped tirelessly, accompanying his seven friends on their way home.