Challenge

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"..we arrived.. this is my palace.. Eispalast.." Stray Kids and Ziel arrived in front of Eispalast. The king and former king also changed back to their half-human form. Standing tall in front of the giant gate of Eispalast, ready to reveal the truth at hand. Chris raised his right hand, splashed Magia, opened the gate with his magic.

"..open, the gate that holds the power of Draecorona.."

The big doors slowly shifted in response to Chris' magic. There was a slight shock on the ground as the gate opened to reveal a white palace complete with a snow-covered courtyard. The nine pairs of feet stepped into the courtyard of the Draecorona royal palace.

"That.. Your majesty..?? but.. inside??" the guards at the entrance of Eispalast were confused to see that there was another Chris in front of them.

"Yeah.. the one in there is a fake figure who imitated and stole my Blue Spirit.. I'm the real Chris.." Chris tried to explain the situation and convince the guards in front of him. He believes that with the 7 leaders accompanying their affairs, the trouble can be quickly resolved.

"what?!"

"How do we know if you are the real Mr. Chris?? How could Blue Spirits be stolen and used carelessly??" unfortunately the guards did not easily believe in Chris' words. They had more faith in the current Blue Spirit wearers. The spears in their hands were raised, threatening the real King who was trying to straighten things out.

"Marco.. Gregory.. you two were by my side that night.. before this disaster started.. can't you feel me? It's me, Chris."

"Yes.. did the 7 other kingdom leaders and your former kings by their side not prove enough ..??" said Peter defending Chris, brandishing his A Froura back. Proving his power as the Guardian of Chaldene who is defending his friends.

".. we obey the King who wears the Blue Spirit.. don't think you can fool us.. could it be that you all conspired to bring down master Chris inside..?!?!"'

"Gregory.."

"Yeah.. you better get out of here..!!!" the guards were in unison still holding up the spears in their hands. Chris raised his hands.

"Marco.. you have to believe me..."

"hhh.. Dragons.. stubborn .." Sky shook his head at the attitude of the two guards. Even though Chris has been so convincing but still doesn't want to believe.

"shut up..!!! or after we expel with violence you will leave..?!?!"

"The seven of us came all the way from all corners of the Enn Vassili in search of the truth and after arriving here you thought we would just leave..?!?!" Louis said who didn't give up. His tough character made him dare to fight.

"What's going on..??" finally the impersonator came out of Eispalast upon hearing the commotion outside. Without any suspicion or guilt he confidently appeared with a Blue Spirit gleam on his forehead.

English. STRAY KIDS-ENN VASSILI | Start Line 2: THE DRAGON RIVALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें