8 Great Leaders of Enn Vassili -end

"

"... I.. I know I seem to be much luckier than you.. I was just an innocent kid who didn't like school rules.. when a Unicorn offered me to learn with him, some kids also mocked and said I was weird.. but I.. never thought of taking revenge on them..

Shuri, the name of your Unicorn teacher? I think he will be very disappointed in you.. me and my magic teacher Cyari, traveled together to explore other lands.. and came home with the title of heroes.. the kids who used to make fun of me? They got nothing.. so did the kids who teased you back then.. we always have a choice.. but why did you choose the reckless act of summoning disaster?"

The wind blew, caressing Peter's shirt and waistband. The knight tried to regulate his chaotic emotions while listening to the past and the explanation of the young man who was now sitting in front of him.

".. we're people with similar backgrounds even with the same magical talent but with completely different mindsets.. I.. I'm at a loss for words.. what should I do to make you and Enn Vassili feel fair..." Peter slowly showing his face. His eyes looked dim and glassy. His shoulders lifted, he was still holding back the mixed emotions inside him.

"... guys.. I'm sorry.. because of my clan.. your clan is having a lot of trouble.." Peter turned to his friends. Her tears gently flowed. Chris spontaneously hugged him.

".. it's not your fault mate.. no.." Chris' sturdy fingers gently caressed his best friend's head, letting him shed his sadness in a warm embrace.

"sob... ghh..." Peter buried his face in Chris' arms. He didn't know what to say or do. Hoffen has been confined there for 20,000 years, the cause of his crimes is a bitter past. But it wouldn't be fair to just let him go without being sentenced.

His other friends came over and helped calm him down. Samuel picked up A Froura which had been lying on the snow. Louis who was still shaking tightly gripped Felix's hand.

"hhh..... Jeongin.." Sky who had just released his magic just sat silently on Kitsune Jeongin's back and slowly laid his head down, still tired. Fox's soft fur touched every inch of his face, it was so comfortable.

Meanwhile Hoffen was still sitting stiff. Speechless. The shadows of his past life, the more you think about it, the clearer it becomes. Just a moment ago he was so excited about his plan to invade the Enn Vassili by using Dragons, now he has returned in his human form and is being judged by the 8 great leaders of the Enn Vassili.

Representing his younger siblings, Chris also spoke up.

".. Hoffen.. if you count the number of lives that were taken during the Gate of South war, your crimes are commensurate with the death penalty.. however, because your past is so bitter, we will give you new hope and a second chance.. you will be serving a long sentence. not as severe as the death penalty....." At the end of the sentence, Chris glanced at his other 6 friends. Their nod is a sign that everyone agrees with what Chris said.