Chris, FOUND..!!!

"oh no

"oh no.... It is not good"

Ziel immediately dashed after it. Their hearts skipped a beat at the thought of what had happened to Chris. No one said anything when Ziel landed following the Broken compass.

The glass compass stopped and fell on the snow. The yellow and turquoise magia that covered it slowly faded away. The compass fell right in front of a lump of ice where Chris' body was frozen inside. The dragon king's eyes closed unconsciously. His lips were pale, disguised by the color of his white skin. The King's prestige froze in the ice that encircled him.

Ziel landed right in front of the block of ice. The fire dragon's descent make a quite shock on the earth as its four feet hit the ground. His eyes widened at what was in front of him.

"What is this, Chris Bang..???"

"Chris..!!!!!" his friends immediately got off Ziel's back.

"Chan..!!!! WAKE UP..!!! Chan...!!!!!" Felix thumped the iceberg. Chris who was in it did not budge. Frozen in blue and cold.

 Frozen in blue and cold

"The Blue Spirit tiara.. it's not on his forehead.. it's true that the impersonator took it.. damn it.." Ziel, who had returned to his human form, stood looking at Chris. His hands clenched into fists again. He was really angry.

"GET AWAY GUYS...!!!!!" Jeongin took off his gloves, took out his five tails. They could see a little fire burning in both of his hands, as the orange Magia spinning around. His friends immediately moved away from the block of ice that was trapping Chris.

"FLAME THROWER...!!!" The Fox priest shot a large fire to melt the ice that was confining Chris.

!!!" The Fox priest shot a large fire to melt the ice that was confining Chris