Secret of South

And yes.. indeed he is human. The evil big black figure who kidnapped Chris and tricked the Dragons into attacking other kingdoms... was a human. The figure who doesn't immediately confuse Groiandia, Nereida, Thalassas... is a human. The figure who caused the opening of the earth's fissure and the overflow of Magia from the south pole and made the 9 Enn Vassili clans fight and claimed thousands of victims... that's him. A human who caused so much chaos 20,000 years ago that an Alicorn from heaven sacrificed himself to reorganize the life of the world. Yes, the criminal figure has now returned to his former self.

"khhh.... Damn...."

A young man.. his clothes are shabby but exactly the style of old Chaldene clothes. His dark brown hair was long and slightly tousled, a disheveled and well-groomed appearance. It's only natural because he only came out after 20,000 years of being sealed in the dark dimension behind the Gate of South. There was still a bit of dense Magia clinging to his body.

"... argh.. i almost success..."

The young man sat still unable to believe what had just happened to him. His eyes then looked at Sky and SKZ who were astonished to see how their Magia armor was stripped.

".. a human?" Felix was astonished not to believe what he saw.

"He.. is really the black figure that we fought earlier??" as well as Minho, whose moves were simply brushed off by Blackout.

"Yeah.. because my eyes haven't blinked since the first word in Sky's spell was cast.." Samuel didn't turn around, his eyes were still fixed on the unusual sight in front of him. His legs were stiff, motionless, tense.

Meanwhile, the pixy king who managed to defeat him just stood stiffly. He had folded his blue wings again. Without any word he turned to his 7 comrades as if to show he was just as confused as to what they should do after finding out the real figure of the criminal.

"... the chaos of 20,000 years ago... today's chaos... caused by an individual??"

"Why.. he did all this.."

".... Peter?"

Peter didn't say a word. He approached the young man and asked..

"What's your name..?"

"hhh..... I told you my name is Blac—" His voice no longer echoed like before. Sky's spell really brought it back to how it was.

"--No.. your real name.." Peter replied while pointing A Froura to the young man's neck. His face was completely flat. 7 of his other friends saw this kind of facial expression for the first time.

The silver blade of the magic sword reflected light which indicated that the tip to the base of the blade was sharp

The silver blade of the magic sword reflected light which indicated that the tip to the base of the blade was sharp. The cloths of his waist were being toyed with by the wind, his assertiveness as the Guardian of Chaldene could be seen with just one glance.

"... Ho.. Hoffen .." he stammered while looking down. He succumbs to the calm but threatening nature of Peter.

"Hoffen.. what made you do all this..?" Peter asked the second question. In his heart he felt that the young man was also part of his responsibility as the protector of the human clan, the protector of Chaldene.