Draecorona Battle 3

"smoke?!"

"smoke?!"

"Get ready guys..."

The fused smoke slowly piled up and seemed real. The black smoke seemed to coalesce to re-form Blackout's body that had previously managed to penetrate Louis' soul space.

"..... dammit.. what kind of creature is that..." whispered Blackout who sat on his knees thinking about what he had just seen. For the first time, his scary black face expressed as if he was shocked and frightened by what he had just seen before his eyes.

"... he... got out..." Peter gripped the A Froura's hilt tightly, stupefied because he was confused between attacking immediately or still having to wait.

"Pixy? Where's Pixy??" Feline Minho looked left and right looking for the presence of Sky who had suddenly disappeared.

"hah??" The other friends also joined in the search especially Samuel, who felt that Sky had been nearby.

"SKY..?! Where are you?!"

WUUSSHHH.... suddenly came an attack from above.

Realizing that Blackout was out, Sky sped up and attacked directly with the two swords in his hand, the Half-moon Dual Blade. Twin swords emanating from Sky's long wing-tails dangled, with silver blades interspersed with glow blue lines. The blades of the swords are also quite thin, but their sharpness is unquestionable.

"HYEAHH....!!!!!" CRIINGG.... the twin swords plunged into Blackout's arm covering his face.

"SKYYY...!!!!" SKZ was surprised to see him attack their enemy all of a sudden. How dare the Fairy prince go forth to attack alone.

"... OWH.. I'M QUITE SURPRISED..." SRAAKK.... Blackout immediately threw Sky and his two swords off.

Louis who fell to the ground was also checked by Felix. He sat limply with his eyes closed. The Earl of Siren then checked his heart rate by first feeling his pulse.

"His heart rate is a bit slow... the flow of Magia is the same, but I'll try to get him back."

"please, Felix.."

"But Sky.. he secretly..."

Meanwhile, a close physical battle took place between Sky with his two swords against Blackout, which was sufficient with his bare hands.

"Jhaa.. hyehhh.... Take this..."

Trang.. trang...!!!!

Heavy slashes from Half-moon dual blades strike, reflecting of bluish light from the thin blades.

"We... won't... give up...!!!"

!!!"