From North to Whole World

The flags that adorned the outer corner of Gran Dortoir castle fluttered in the wind. The maroon-dominated flag bore the claws and fangs of the Beast clan, showing off their pride. The castle made of stone and painted in broken-white with a bright red roof is one of the oldest castles in the Enn Vassili after previously they had moved castles due to conflicts in the past.

Early in the morning, Minho gazed at the vastness of Groilandia through the window of his room. With his arms folded, the images of his adventures with the seven other leaders still lingered in his mind. The Garnet-studded key is kept in a glass case and placed with the other antique collections in his workspace. So that he will always remember the threat of a past disaster that finally brought the 9 Enn Vassili clans together again after 20,000 years.

"Under the blue sky... what are they doing?"

A calm and quiet day.

While his work was receding he tried to enjoy the slow flow of time. Actually, after casting the Groilandia spell and losing so much Magia, his body still felt a bit tired.

"Are you thinking about something, Sir?" a palace staff approached Minho who was silent. Offer who knows there is something He can help.

"Huh? it's nothing really .." the Command answered flatly as he sat in his work chair.

The boy bowed respectfully and left to continue his work. But just as he opened the door, his master called back.

"Soni.."

"yes?"

"Do you think it's strange that I think of the other clans too?"

"Eh? Sir. Minho is really kind, huh .. " the child answered with a smile.

"That's natural... because we live side by side with them in this world."

"Do you think we can trust them again?"

"Hmm... until now I've never met another clan, but I'll trust my instincts as a beast first... because even fellow beasts can't be trusted sometimes...

But to be honest, I don't think that means we have to close our trust in other people.. everyone has their own chance.. that's my opinion, sir.."

The boy took a deep breath and then continued his words.

"..isn't it the Your majesty himself who recently met them? Listen to your heart..."

Minho nodded then didn't reply again. Soni then leave him in the room. The Command of Beast ranks before him lived in an era where 9 clans were hostile to each other in the past 20,000 years. And because of that he had no other person to ask about the other 8 clans. 3 weeks have passed since the mourning ceremony at Vouna. More or less he missed his friends.

Suddenly his ears twitched. He felt something.

DDUMMM...!!!!!

"what's that?!" Minho immediately opened the window of the room and jumped onto the balcony below. His eyes narrowed trying to clear his vision.

"Sir.. we are under attack..." a guard came to warn him of the danger.

"Yes I know, by whom?"

"Dragons..!!!"

"Dragons? Chris?"

That noon there were only a few clouds in the sky. But there was a black mass in the sky that was moving closer, slowly spreading all over the place. It looks like a flock of birds flying from a distance. Followed by fireballs falling from the sky like meteors.

 Followed by fireballs falling from the sky like meteors