Ask it Myself, Answer it Myself

Let me have no thoughts: How come the story is like this ?! how come this guy like this?

Just go ahead~

-Why didn't Blackout just kill Chris? Why was Chris just kidnapped, locked up in a block of ice?

^ Because there is the Blue Spirit Tiara. Blue Spirit is not an ordinary tiara, it has the ability to feel the soul of its owner. If Chris is killed, Chris's soul and existence will automatically disappear from the world right (?) Which later Blue Spirit can't even use. So Chris was left alive but locked up, taken to the Dragon Tomb where not a single living Dragon would go to that place, minimizing the possibility of Chris being found. Before Ziel picks up Minho, he also goes around Draecorona looking for Chris. But he didn't think to look for the Dragon's Grave, so he panicked and kept asking for help from SKZ with Minho.

-How can Blackout use Blue Spirit? He is not the real Dragon King? Why does the Blue Spirit obey him?

I have already discussed in one paragraph, Blackout imitates Chris with 'perfectly' even to the same Magia colour. Blue Spirit is obedient because it also 'tricked' with the extreme disguising of Blackout. Blue Spirit still feels Chris's life, but used by Blackout. Unless if Chris was killed, then Blue Spirit cannot be used.

-Blackout is from the South Pole, how can he strayed to the North Pole instead of going to other kingdoms that are closer?

^ I have also written this in the Blackout monologue paragraph when he speaking to himself at Eispalast. He cannot enter Asteria, Vouna, Nereida and Miwamori because the kingdoms are 'holy' and protected. Chaldene is guarded by a Unicorn which they can easily find out the evil of his soul. Mavr Lykos and Groilandia, the inhabitants have a 'strong' pride which cannot be easily influenced. He did not want to go to Thalassas because of his intention to dominate the whole Enn Vassili, not just the sea.

While the Dragons, they are strong but tend to be obedient to their King. His intention was wanted to utilize the power of the Blue Spirit to control the Dragons and slowly colonize Enn Vassili. But the plan failed by Stray Kids. He was very happy when fighting against Stray Kids because right in front of him there were 8 Great Leaders of Enn Vassili, where if he won Enn Vassili lost all of the Kings at once which made it easy for him to do anything arbitrarily.

- Didn't the people of Draecorona any Ziel's words of suspicions fake Chris?

^ No, those who listen and trust 'fake Chris' are about 80% of the population. While the rest also feel the strangeness of fake Chris. But they didn't dare to defend Ziel, afraid they would fought with others and Draecorona destroyed because of the Dragon's fight theirself. That's why they just stayed quiet.

-When Chris and 'Blackout' met on the Eispalast courtyard, Chris had wings but Blackout didn't, could that not prove?

^ Dragon wings or tails can 'appear' as they want. So it can't be proven as genuine or fake Chris. Chris himself also use wings or not anytime he need.

What is the gray wolf in Louis's soul ?? Is he an evil ??

^ Nope, he's one of the ancient spirits of Enn Vassili, the next series will be discussed. He is not an evil.

-There is a sentence 'the two parts of Sky's wing came off and formed a shield ...' and also 'Half-Moon dual blade turned back into his long dangling wings-tail ..' What do you mean by this Sky's wings (?)

^ Not only the most different from other Pixies, Sky's wings are special because it is not only the shape and color that changes during the Coronation, but also the gift of three weapons in some parts of the wings. Yes, three weapons. Full-moon Shield, Half-Moon dual Blade, and another one in the next series ^^

-Still not understand about Sky's magic when he defeat Blackout (?)

^ So, besides the color and type of Magia, there is also such a thing as the Form of Magic. The form of magic also varies depended of the creatures. When manifesting magic, usually the form of Pixy's magic is in the form of 'smooth lines' that manifest from his Magia after the spell is casted. Sky who has soft blue Magia, the magic he manifests MUST be fine blue lines, right?

While defeating Blackout, his form of magic is actually in the form of circles where the magic circle should be Demigod's magic form. Sky is a Pixy, why he emitting magic circle? That's what makes SKZ confused.

And yes, all of it was caused by the Gate of South sealing magic then where Father of Demigod gives a little strength to Sky. Since that day, the rest of that power settled inside Sky and for some reason when fighting against Blackout, that power was called again. So now, Sky is likened to having two sources of magic even though the power of Father of Demigod 'Just' summoned in certain complicated situations. On a daily basis, that power has no effect at all.

During the 20,000 years of being locked up at the Gate of South, how come Hoffen doesn't grow old?

^ yes, the Gate of South contains Magia, the magical energy from the heart of the earth that is abundant, as long as it is locked up, Hoffen is just like sleeping deeply. His body is slowly wrapped in Magia which makes 'time' for his body as if stopped. So he looks the same as when Alicorn sealed him before. Only, the memories of the same revenge that he felt in the past also did not change, but became worst.

-What happened before to the Alicorn? how come he suddenly leaving the Gate of South just so open until Hoffen is free?

^ this is rather long ..

At the past, when Enn Vassili was almost destroyed during the war, in the Heaven the Alicorn had a debate with other Gods and Alicorns. Enn Vassili is a matter of the world, the different universe with the Heaven and even the Underworld, should not be a concern for Heaven's creatures. But the Alicorn is insistent, he wants to save Enn Vassili, he still wants a second chance for the world. Finally, the God agreed, he could descend to the world and sealed the Magia ravine. So, Enn Vassili returned to peace.

20,000 years later, the God called him again, saying that Alicorn had been in the world too long. Actually, the Alicorn still wanted to guard the Gate of South, but.. the God is already mad. He had no other choice, but he came to the Father of Demigod, the liaisons of the world with Heaven. Alicorn believes that the magic of 9 great Leaders of Enn Vassili is strong enough to replace his magic and seal the Gate of South. Then Alicorn Quest was occur / There is also a connection why Alicorn gave Broken Compass to Felix, the next series is discussed.

- the Palaces has a name, huh?

^ of course, i'd feel complicated when have to say as Sam's castle, Minho's castle ... etc.

Chris = Eispalast

Minho = Gran Dortoir

Louis = Allagima

Sam = Kteno Diasti

Peter = Gi Ankalia

Felix = Vathlanti

Sky = Blumengarte

Jeongin = Jijitsuko Jinja

-In the early days of the Dragons invasion part, every 'time' of the the Kingdoms was different huh? There is an invasion in the morning .. noon .. midnight ...

^ yupp, according to the map ... Enn Vassili is like the Earth, which contains 9 kingdoms scattered in the compass. So every place has different part of time.

ANNYEONG ~

STRAY KIDS - ENN VASSILI Series by Yumebana Nivaa