Where's Chris?

*Cringg.. cringgg.. cringg...

Miwamori shrine bells ringing loudly signaling danger is coming. All the Kitsunes who had uninvited guests from the north pole were relentlessly fighting back to repulse. Because they quickly realized there was a danger the opponent could immediately be made to surrender.

"FLAME-THROWER...!!!!"

"SUN-SCREAM...!!!!"

The light of the sun's fire from the magic of the Kitsunes firmly defended their kingdom. The power of the fire was even able to drag the fire dragon back and melt the ice dragon flame. The screams of the Foxes and the roars of the Dragons accompanied the battle. Jeongin and the Kitsunes who were still asleep in the middle of the night were forced to wake up from their deep sleep to fight.

(These foxes can't be underestimated it turns out)

(the fox tails are distracting me..)

(seems to be difficult to disable them)

*Cringg..

The priest came to face his enemies. His calm presence actually caused an uproar in the giant reptile clan before him.

"Get out of here.. go back to the place where you belong.. don't go against me or karma will judge you immediately.." Jeongin's normally brown eyeballs are now red with narrowed pupils. He who is usually shy now seems dominant and has no fear. His bare feet stepped slowly accompanied by seven smoldering tails wrapped in orange Magia. The imprint of his footprints left behind an abundant Magia luster. Even without the need to change his form into Kitsune the Dragons who were there were already frightened.

Miwamori's protective shield from magic stored in paper talismans activates and protects every corner of the kingdom so that the opponent can't invade further in the pine forest. The dragons flew away from Miwamori's borders and decided not to mess with the Fox priest anymore.

(just wait for our revenge..)

(we will come back later when the other kingdoms have fallen..)

(This forest will fall under our control and our King..)

"Good job... Koyume.. Hiyori.. Koume" Jeongin stroked the head of the Three-Tailed Fox that was beside him. The foxes that had just fought there were delighted to receive the priest's praise.

"Go back to Jijitsuko Jinja Jeongin-sama.. we will stay on guard here .."

"Yeah, sure.. if something bad happens I'll know right away."

"take a rest, Jeongin-sama.."

Some of the Kitsunes decided to keep the border guard while the priest returned to his temple. Jeongin must take care of himself, no matter what.

 Jeongin must take care of himself, no matter what

Meanwhile.. In Mavr Lykos, the Dragons are seen in the morning local time. Their presence was already marked by the sound of thunder-like groans resounding in the sky.