Dragon Graveyard

"But

"But... do you really know where Chris is? Before seeing Minho I've been flying around looking for him all over Draecorona but I can't find him .. " Ziel asked suddenly. Yes, he already knows that the person he is looking for first should be the real Chris. But he was ended desperate because couldn't find him anywhere.

"... oh, yeah you're right"

"Don't worry.. I can use the same method as when I sent five Pegasus to pick you all here.. I mixed a little bit of your Magia that I got from the things you gave me into a small crystal, and a simple directional spell then... Tada..!! searching magic complete with directions in one spell.." Samuel demonstrated how he used his magic. His long fingers look so cute when they intertwine with each other while splashing a little bit of Magia.

"Wow.. then what are we waiting for?? Do any of you still have the item Chris gave you? I do have but I didn't bring it.. " Peter asked the others.

"me too.. but I saved it in my room for fear of missing .." Jeongin replied. Everyone had the same opinion as him, worried that the valuable object would be lost.

"I'll take mine, I'm going back to my room first, okay?" Sky got up from his chair and immediately flew to his room on the 3rd floor of Blumengarte. After the grief ceremony, Chris gave him a silver ring. Because Sky rarely wears jewelry, he keeps it in a closet drawer along with his other jewelry.

"What did Chris give you, Sky?"

"A ring .. but the Magia dimmed as if it would disappear .." Sky handed him a small velvet box where he kept the ring given by Chris. Samuel took the ring and felt the Magia stored inside.

"Ah.. you're right, I almost didn't feel anything in it.. but I'll try .." Samuel reached into the pocket on his waist, took a crystal that he had brought and put it closer to Sky's ring.

Unfortunately now the crystal does not respond as before when he cast the spell. The Magia in the silver ring had completely dimmed.

"Ah... no.. Chris' Magia.. is gone.."

"don't joking, Celestial.."

"This crystal is supposed to glow silver, according to Chris' Magia... but look, it doesn't glow even a bit..."

"Then.. how do we find him now?" Felix was getting worried. There is a possibility that Chris' Magia is weakened due to the owner's condition which is also in danger. In the midst of his confusion he remembered..

"Broken Compass..."

"Hmm?"

"I can use my Broken compass to look for him.. right.." Felix hastily pulled out his magic compass. After a long time, the clear glass ball finally showed its shape again.

"upon me who show the way.. tell us.. where he is.." The Earl closed his eyes, followed by turquoise Magia which slowly glowed brighter. The arrow in the Broken compass rotates very fast.