Meeting the Dark Lord.

They walked down the dimly-lit corridor to a large door at the end. Draco knocked.

"Enter" a voice hissed.

Hermione started to panic but before she could make a run for it Draco roughly grabbed her arm and pushed her in the room. She stumbled and landed in all fours.

"Here she is My Lord" Drago bowed low.

Hermione looked up and saw a dark figure near a larg window that looked out onto the grounds of the Manor. She was in such a state of panic she could not move and keep her wide eyes glued on the figure as he turned. Reveling his unnatural white face with piercing res eyed and where there should of been a nose there were slits, like a snake. Exactly like Harry described to her and Ron except her imagination did no justice of how terrifying he really was. Quickly she looked away.

"Very good" He hissed "Now leave us."

Draco quickly left closing the door behind him.

"I don't have plans to hurt you. Come sit" he hissed sitting down on the chair opposite of the desk and gestured to a chair. "You are far to valuable to kill"

Confused and scared she slowly stood up and walked to the chair. Voldemort studying her as if she were a prize that he desperately wanted to have.

"Ms. Granger thank you for coming without trouble."

Hermione flenched at the use of her sir name. Not that it bothered her it was just him saying it made her skin crawl. She nodded staying silent, and keeping her eyes averted.

"Look at me girl" He snapped. Quickly hermione looked up at the Red eyes. "I have important information to... relay to you, so listen well. The disision you choose may just change your life forever. For better of you chose wisely."

"What do you mean? Why am I here?" Hermione said quickly before she lost her nerve.

Voldemort just looked at her, studying her. They sat there for what seemed to Hermione as 'an eternity of ten thousand fairy tails'(quote from a fave book "My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry" by Fredrik Backman a great read)

"Your prettier than Draco described. Now I have a proposal for you."

"Why don't you just use the imperious curse on me to get what you want." Hermione's eyes widened at her bold outburst. "My Lord" she added timidly.

Voldemort chuckled darkly. "Though it is quite tempting to do that. The magic wont work unless both participants are in their right mind to agree."

Hermione was at a lost. "What do you mean... My Lord" The name tasted bitter to her, but as she did not want to be on the receiving end of a curse from she figured she would at least play nice.

"Here is the information you should read, and with what I have heard from Draco and Severious, you won't turn down the opportunityto learn something new about the magical world..about you." He slid a book with a file placed between the pages. "I'm sure you are bright enough to put too and too together" He rose from his chare and walked around the desk to stand in front of Her. Hermione keep her eyes on him every nerve in her body on high alert. "Now you decide Join me and learn more about.. The magic you hold or you can have the ministry wipe your mind and keep it sealed" He reached for the book and file and held it out to Hermione. Trying and failing to control the trimmer in her hands she took them and held them close. "The Ministry wants your power to be sealed and kept a sceret. I will help you unlock your powers and if you agree to share it we can be unstoppable. You can ask any pureblood this, I am the only one who will agree to do this."

Hermione thought for a moment. "What if I choose for the ministry to seal it?"

"Your a smart girl. Your thirst for knowledge and magic I am sure you won't." He walked back to the larg window.

His tone was clear to Hermione that it was her quest to leave. So she got up and went to the door. As she made to close the door.

"Don't disappoint me, Hermione" She heard him say before the door clocked shut.