Rising from the Ashes?

The two lay in the ashes both closed eyed enjoying the post euphoria of their heated love making. The fire on them dieing down. Hermione lie there listening to what sounded like screams and people yelling. As she lay there she felt a warm breeze, Slowly opening her eyes she looked up into a beautiful sky the sun just off the Horizon. She bolted up right to look at the charred remains of the Mannor. People were looking through the debris some pulling others out, even bodies. There were a few putting the remain of the fire out with their wands. She tapped Voldemort.

"Must you always do this" He mumbled slowly opening his eyes. His face morphed from anger to confusion. He sat up and looked around. While he stared in awe at their destruction. Hermione conjured up their wands and again conjured some robes for the both of them. She handed his to him and slipped hers over her head. She stood up to get a better view of the destruction that they caused.
Some of the chimneys still stood tall. and attached to a couple of chimney were bits of the floor above. the outer wall being made of stone crumbled but there were places where the wall still stood. The death eaters and other followers were putting the remaining flams out, Searching for others or on the lawn with the ones who were injured. Voldemort stood up next to her. Someone spotted them and ran up.

"Master are you alright" He bowed. Apparently the news that he transformed got around Hermione mused.

"Of curse I am you oaf" Voldemort hissed. "We made the fire"

"Of curse my Lord" the Deatheater said.

"How many were injured or died?" Hermione asked.

"Many came out alive, I think out of the hundred of us maybe 60 were injured but nothing to serious. We found five dead." The Deatheater said a bit unsure that he sould be answering to her, but doing it anyway. He could not help it Her words and her beauty seemed to hypnotize him.

Hermione nodded. "Can you take me to the injured?" Her voice washing over the death eater as she spoke. It was like a sweet song.

"Yes." The Death Eater sighed.

Voldemort watched as her words seem to have a vela effect. His deatheater seemed to be in a trance. Hermione turned to Voldemort.

"There is something I want to try" She said "Phoenixes are said to have healing tears so I want to see if it pertains to this Phoenix flame that I possess that is that we both now possess."

She then covered a vile and began to cry.

"Are you alright ma'am?" the death eater asked bewildered.

"Don't worry about me I am ok." Hermione stopped crying and put a cork in the now filled vile. "Would you like to observe?"

"Yes" Voldemort said curtly.

"Good" Hermione Smiled and turned her attention to the death eater. "Now Mr?" she paused.

"Er.. Nott ma'am"

"Right Mr. Nott please show the way"

"Right.. this way."

Together they walked to the clearing where the injured were. Some sat nursing burns, coughing from the smoke inhalation. While some unconscious from either their injures and or smoke inalation. They stopped at the closes person.

"Hello" Hermione knelt down to talk to him. "What's your name?"

He man looked up from wrapping his injured leg. He blinked.

"Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange"

"Can I call you Rabastan or do you prefer Lastrange?" Hermione asked kindly.

"Yes" Hemione raised an eyebrow, he cleared his throat. "Rabastan is fine."

"Well its nice to meet you. I'm Hermione Peverall" She pulled the vile out of her pocket and conjured a spray attachment to the bottle. "Now can I try to heal your leg for you."

"er.. Alright" He removed the dressing he was applying to his leg. Exposing a bloody third degree burn that went from his ankle to a bit past his knee.

Hermione sprayed her tears over the surface of the burn. The four of them watch as his burn healed back to his normal lightly tanned skin.

"It worked" She turned to looked at Voldemort.

Hermione spent the morning healing the various deatheaters. The knowledge of having healing tears excited her. She wanted to know more about this Phoenix Flame. What else can they do that a Phoenix can do? Will there be unique abilities they will be able to do? So far its healing tears, a hypnotizing Beauty like the Vela's have, able to withstanding high temperature without burning up, able to create flame, and incredible healing abilities.

Every now and then she would look up from her healing and watch Voldemort giving various orders to the Healed deatheaters. He was in his element. Though he would Crucio a few every now then for various reasons, His temper can be extreme.

They all started to rebuild the Manor. Slowly the new building rose up from the ashes of its remains.