Hermione.

Hermione woke up in on a hard cot. A scraping sound, Metal being slid into place making Hermione looked around. She was in a lightly lit small room. A cell really, with its cot bed, Toilet and sink, Being the only things in the room.  The metal door had a small place that opened for food she assumed, which was why she heard a sliding sound. A Small window was hugh up on the door and someone was peering in through it. 

"Mr. Shaklebolt?" Hermione asked. "What's going on?"

"You have been captured by the Ministry." He said in his deep voice. "Now you are awake, we have to put you through processing."

Kingsley opened her cell door.

"But I haven't done anything" Hermione cried.

"I only have a moment to tell you this." Kingsley whispered quickly as he gently guided her to the door. "We are gathering to find a way out of this. So please be patient. I was also informed to tell you that we are keeping his transformation a secrete to the Ministry and anything you here about him don't believe it unless it comes from an order member."

Hermione nodded.  She wanted to ask so many questions but though it best to keep her mouth shut. They must of planned it out that someone from the order was here to relay that message to her. They walked out of the cell to be met with three other guards. One ahead and one behind her and Kingsley.

Processing was taking her measurements, giving her new clothes, Her finger prints and Her picture. When they were done with that she was guided to another small room with a table and two chairs. She was to be interrogated. The Aurors placed Her in one of the chairs and her wrist bound to the table with chains that came to life when she had to place her arms on the table.

Soon After her escorts left, A tall thin man wearing Auror robes came in holding what Hermione recognized as her the file it was just like the one Voldemort had given her in the beginning. She watched as he made his way to the chair in front of her. He looked at her. His face was pale, and lined with age. His dark eyes were colder than Professor Snape's(Hermione noted).

"Hello Ms. Peveral or do you still like being called Ms. Granger?" He Said in a cold voice almost making room drop in temperature.

Hermione just looked at him, Her face unreadable. This seeming to amuse the man because he immediately broke into a grin, that made Hermione inwardly flinch. Reveling in her discomfort the man went on.

"Do you know why your here." It wasn't a question. "You seem to have been working with the Dark Lord, using illegal magic."

She just stared, unmoving.

"After our summons before you turned eighteen was so polite" He shook his head. "Tisk, Tisk. I'm sure you know how dangerous the curse you have is? And how it needs to be locked away? How terrified the wizarding world would be of you if we let slip that you had it?"

"Its not dangerous. Always fearing anything you don't understand. If they knew the good of what you call curse can do they would quickly change their minds." Hermione scoffed.

"Good?" The mans eyebrows shot up. "You think the ability to catch people on fire is good? With you siding with the Dark Lord makes it even worse"

"Do you really think I have caught someone on fire?" She asked her brow furrowed. "Do you think that is what I go around doing?"

"One can never be sure." The man said sure of him self. "Especially since you sided with the Dark Lord. You and him torturing innocent people with your curse. Its un settling."

"If your so frightened of it, then why even Have me here why am I not in Azkaban?"

"Oh you will be but we have questions regarding  the Dark Lord that you have become so fond of."  The man jeered.

Hermione just scowled at the Man.

"Where is his hideout?"

"I am not secrete keeper."

"What is he planning?"

She pilled her left sleeve up to reveal pale skin. "Not a Deatheater."

"How does he plan on using you?" The man growing more agitated with each of her answers.

"He doesn't."

Now the mans face was going red with anger. "ANSWER MY QUESTIONS YOU STUPID GIRL" He bellowed.

"What have I been doing?" She spat back. She flipped her wrist and a small ball of flame formed in her hand, her eyes staying on the mans to see his reaction. And to her delight his face immediately morphed. He is scared.

"H-How did" The mad stood up so fast his chair fell to the floor. "You-You can't- There is a-a magical block." He sputtered.

Hermione pit out the flame. "If you understood it better you wont fear it."

The mans eyes were nearly bulging out of his head form fear. "G-GET HER OUT OF HERE" He bellowed towards the door. The Fear laced in his voice made Hermione smirk. She definitelyhated this man.

The Aurors that brought her here came rushing in with the exception of Kinsley. Expecting to see Hermione attacking, But all there was, the man standing with his back to the wall fear on his face. Hermione just looking at the man with an indifferent expression.

"Make sure she is keep under constant watch." The man said trying to regain his composure.

The Aurors led her back to her sell. She laid down on the cot, stairing blankly at the ceiling.
How are they going to get me out of here?