The Hairy Heart Grew Kind.

Hermione and Voldemort were going to get settled into their small suit at Hogwarts. But before they left Dumbledore's office, Dumbledore spoke.

"Hermione could I have a word please?"

"Alright" Hermione smiled.

"I'll wait outside" Voldemort said he gave her hand a slight squeeze and left the office.

Harry had left earlier to tell the others that Hermione got out. Hermione politely sat in one of the chairs, and looked at Dumbledore.

"I am glad everything worked out."

"Yes me to. And thank you for going along with this." Hermione smiled.

"It was a pleasure. It helped a lot of people." Hermione nodded while Dumbledore continued. "I wanted to tell you the reason I suggested that you take your N.E.W.T.'s."

"I figured it was for the job and knowing I really wanted to continue my education." Hermione looked perplexed.

"The main reason was that I was asked that you would be able to."

"Harry-"

"No not Harry" Dumbledore cut in. "Voldemort. When he came here after the duel he asked before I offered him the job here."

"He asked" Hermione was touched that he would think of her want to continue her education, before worrying about himself. "He has really changed."

"Yes. I am glad to see he has finally seen love. Your intensions to keep your family and friends safe changed an man keeping the wizarding world safe."

"I guess your right, Professor." Hermione smiled.

"Go get settled in and I think we will start Monday on your Summer school. It will allow you to get settled and make sure you have all the required supplies."

"Thank you for everythind professor Dumbledore." Hermione stood up and smiled.  

Voldemort stood leaning against the wall near the Griffin statue waiting and when he saw that the statue move, he straighten up. Hermione walled out in to the hall.

"What was that about?"He asked as they set off to their suit. Professor McGonagall had showed him it and the clay he will be teaching while hermione was talking to Professor Dumbledore.

"Professor Dumbledore just wanted to tell me when my classes start. And whatnot." Hermione said. "I am really excited about starting them"

"I knew you would be." Voldemort smiled.

The walked to their suit in comfortable silence. Hermione mulled all the events since September in her head. She would of never believe she would fall in love with Voldemort, or that he would change form a man that would torturing and kill without batting an eye. Into a man that would love her and stopping killing and torturing.

Voldemort on the other hand was a bit nervous. Though Harry has reinsured him, he was still worried she may hate it or worse say no. This concept of love was so new to him it confused him. He felt pain, confusion, hope and so much more and it all had to do with the wonderful witch walking next to him.

They soon made it to their suit. It was simple layout like the one at the Malfoy's but not as fancily decorated. Hermione preferred this to there, to her it felt more homey.

"This is nice" Hermione beamed at Voldemort after she explores the small suit.