Playing Out The New Plan.

That night Voldemort finally got up the nerve to tell Hermione about their invite to the Burrow for lunch.

"Hermione, I nearly forgot to tell you but Harry said that he would like us to come for lunch at the Burrow. He mentioned Mrs. Weasley was wanting to celebrate you getting out." He said playing it off as a slip of the mind instead of nerves. He lay down on the bed as Hermione did the same.

"That sounds good. It would be nice to see them. Did Harry say who all.was coming?"

"Just close friends. He did not say any specifics."

"Oh. then its probably just the Weasly's, Remus, Tonks, and Sirius, Maybe others." Hermione smiled.

The next day Hermione and Voldemort went for breakfast at the Hogwarts kitchens. Hermione was excited because she wanted to see Dobby and Winky, because she had not seen them in a while. and while they walked she filled in Voldemort on the two elves.

"Dobby?" Hermione asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Miss" Dobby came running over with a huge smile. "Dobby is missing you."

"Oh I missed you too." Hermione turned to show Voldemort. "And this is-" But she stopped knowing how the little elf would act if he knew it was Voldemort next to her.

"I am Tom, Dobby" He said catching Hermione's hesitation. Holding his hand out to the elf. "Its so nice to meet you."

"Dobby is glad to meets you too" Dobby grinned and shook Voldemort's hand.

"Dobby, How is Winky?" Hermione asked gently.

"Winky is doing better. Winky still drinks but not as many." Dobby nodded making his ears flop.

"That is good." Hermione smiled. "I was wondering if you can make us some breakfast this morning?"

"Dobby would love to Miss. Just wait here." He smiled and hurried off and with the help of the other elves they made Hermione and Voldemort a very tasty breakfast.

After thinking all the elves and promising Dobby she will tell Harry hi, Voldemort and her left to go back to their suit.

"That elf reply likes Harry." Voldemort commented.

"Oh yes." Hermione smiled. "Dobby helped harry a lot our second year. That and Harry came up with a clever plan to set Dobby free from his abusive owners."

"How kind of Harry to do that" He said.

"Yes, Dobby was and is still happy about his freedom." Hermione smiled.

They returned to their room and enjoyed a few hours of reading. Well Hermione did, Voldemort on the other hand just stared blankly at one page of his book. He keep going over the plan that He and Harry made over and over in his head. He was nervous to say the least. Then finally it was time to go to the Burrow. They decided to flu there.

"Hermione you made it." Harry beamed at her as he got up from the couch where he was sitting with Ginny and Ron.  He gave her a hug just as Voldemort clambered out of the hearth.

"Next time we apperate." He said as he brushed soot off his robes.

"Hello" Harry shook Voldemort's hand. "We need to figure out what to call you. Owing to the fact Voldemort may frighten the daylights out of people if we introduce you that way."

"Tom is fine then" Voldemort answered "I am not to fond of the name but its less frightening."

"Alright Tom lets meet the others." Harry threw his arm around toms shoulders and nearly dragged him to the next room. Smiling Hermione followed the two of them.

In the kitchen they found Remus, Tonks, Mr. Weasley, and Sirius at the table chatting over tea and Mrs. Weasley making the meal putting a word or two in every now and then. When they walked on they all stopped looked up.

"Glad you two made it" Mr. Weasley smiled.
Remus waved. Sirius gave each a nod.

"Good to see you two." Tonks smiled.

"Oh Hermione you made it." Mrs. Weasley beamed embracing Hermione. "I am so glad you were let out. I don't think I could of handled worrying about you all locked up in Azkaban." She held Hermione out arm's length. "You look peaky. Lunch is almost done."

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley, and I would not want to miss your amazing meal." Hermione smiled.

"And you. Thank you for gathering everyone to help Hermione." Mrs. Weasley hugged Voldemort. 

"Well.. er.. welcome.."Voldemort answered awkwardly. Mrs. Weasley pulled away.

"Alright. Hermione dear and Ginny! Ron!"

"Yes Mum" Ginny said as she entered the kitchen. followed by Ron.

"The three of you grab some silver ware and table cloths and set the tables. Bill and Charley should be stetting the tables up now." Mrs. Weasley said tot he three. The three did as they were told and left to the front garden to set the table.

"So you ready to ask her?" Harry looked at Voldemort.

"Do you think this will work. I mean will she say yes?" He answered nervously.

"Sure she will." Harry gave a rather hard part on Voldemort's back making Voldemort stumble forward a bit. This caused the others to snicker.

"Thank you for allowing us to be here to witness a happy moment" Mrs Weasley smiled fondly.

"I figured Hermione would be more happy to have family around her." Voldemort smiled shyly.

"Do we need to do the 'If you hurt her speech?" Sirius asked good naturedly.

"He can even if he tried." It was Harry who answered. they all look questionably at Voldemort. 

"Now that we are a mates pair we cant knowingly hurt each other. Its like we forget how to. Like casting a spell you've done thousand s of times but al of a sudden you don't remember how to do it." Voldemort explained.

"Interesting." Remus said.

"Well the meal is done lets all go to the garden and eat." Mrs. Weasley said.

The meal amazing and for a short time all the noise died down and all that could be heard was the sound of knifes,  forks and the occasional grown of pleasure over the delicious food. But soon their conversations filled the air as they finished off their meal.

Voldemort stood up so fast his chair fell to the ground and everyone looked at him.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"Hermione" He nearly squeaked. then he cleared his throat. (Everyone at the table on edge. they all knew what was about to happen, except Hermione.)
"Hermione" He grabbed her hand and gently stood a very confused Hermione up. "I just wanted to tell you that I am glad you chose to come to me in September and allow us to be together. Because if you did not I would of never changed and found the Love I never knew I needed. and for that I think you." He got on one knee and likes up at a wide eyed Hermione. "I want you to be with me forever as not only my mate but as a wife. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a small black box and opened it showing a simple gold band.

Tears welled up in Hermione's eyes. And she looked around the table at Her friends, no her family. They all were smiling at the couple in front of them. Mrs. Weasley and Fleur  was smiling through her happy tears.  Hermione then looked at the man kneeling in front of her.  Her heart swelled at the thought of being more then a mate to him and the world.

"Yes. YES!" Hermione nodded to add emphasis to her answer. The occupants of the table burst into applause and cheers. Voldemort beamed, Taking the ring and sliding it onto her finger.  He stood up and embraced her, pulling back only to capture her lips with his. He never experienced happiness like thus in his life and he reveled in it, in her presents in his life. The kiss ended and they stood for a moment looking at each other.

"I Love you" They both whispered.