Confronting Friends?

Next day: 1 September

"Hermione!" A voice shouted behind her as she made her way to the platform. She turned to see Ron, Harry, Genny, and Mr. and. Mrs. Weasley. 

"I missed you" she said as she hugged them all in turn.

"Hello dear, did you have a nice summer?" Mrs. Wesley said holding Hermione arms length. "You look thin you need more food in your Diet"

"That's no problem at hogwarts feast" Hermione laughed. "My summer was.. educational"

Ron snorts a laugh.

"Hush Ron." hermione said good naturedly. "How was all your Holiday?"

"Great." Ginny said happily. "Flattened them in Quidditch of course"

Hermione laughed as the group made their way through the barrier to platform 9 3/4.

They all quickly went to find an empty compartment to store ther luggage and went back out to say ther goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

"I hope you all have a great term" She smiled as she hugged each of them. " Be good. Hermione and Harry I do hope you two are able to come for the christmas holiday."

"Obviously I'll be there Mrs. Weasley I can't miss that amazing food you make" Harry beamed. everyone laughed.

"I have to see what mum and dad are wanting to do but we will try to stop buy. If not I'll send an owl."

"We hope you can make it" Mr. Wesley smiled.

"Now go on" Mrs. Weasley smiled as she shooed them to the train.
The gard coming along to close the train doors.

Waving to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. they all loaded into their compartment to start their trip back to Hogwarts.

"Our last year at Hogwarts" Ron sighed as he plopped down in a seat next to the window. "Then off to be an Auror"

"I still cant believe it." Harry Said as he sat in the seat across from Ron. Ginny quickly sitting next to Harry leaning her head on his shoulder.
Hermione taking a seat next to Ron.
Just as hermione sat the compartment door slid open.

"Can we join you everyone else is full." Neville asked shyly and Luna peering around him.

"Yes" Ginny smiled patting the seat next to her. Herrmione scooted over for Luna.

And right when they sat down the compartment door opened yet again and there stood Draco flanked by Crabbe and Goyle.

"Well if its not Pottie, The Weasles, Looney and Longbottom" He cought sight of Hermione. "Hermione" Crabbe and Goyle Snickered.

"What do you want Now Malfoy?" Harry Spat.

"Like its any of your business" Drago sneered. "But being here I guess you'll find out anyway." He turned to Hermione. "Hermione You said you'd help Crabbe and Goyle by going over their essays."

Everyone was looking at Hermione. Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Neville all with looks of shock and confusion.  Luna just mild curiosity.

"Oh yes I remember" Hermione got up, ignoring all the looks she received from her.

"Did Malfoy just use Hermiones first name?" She heard Harry say as she slid the door closed.

The three walked down the train receiving a good amount of questioning looks and whispers.

Soon stopping at a compartment opened it and gestured Hermione in.  It was filled with the usual Slytherin crowd. Hermione opted to sit between Zabini and Nott, Draco and Crabbe sat next to Parkinson. While Goyle sat next to Nott near the door.
It felt odd to be here with them. She was always know as a Mudblood in their eyes and now she was in a way one of them. The the silence was awkward. Then finally Draco spoke.