Will Hermione be free?

"I guess its time for the 'If you hurt her' Talk." Harry said as he walked out of the fireplace in Dumbledore's office. He flued in right when Voldemort said He loved Hermione.

Voldemort turned in his seat. He was to engrossed in his and Dumbledore's conversation that he did not hear Harry Flu in.

"I wont hurt her." He spat. "I can't hurt her."

Harry nodded. "Well our side is done. We managed to convince them our story is true. And they agreed that if our stories matched then they will let her go. But they want her here under the watchful eye of you professor Dumbledore. They even agreed that what they learned from her can decide whether or not to allow others with the Phoenix Flame to possess that power."

"That's good news so far. We just have to wait to see if Hermione was able to match her false story with ours." Voldemort sighed.

"She will. She is not called the brightest which of her age for nothing." Harry grinned, taking a seat in the chair next to Voldemort. "Now what are your plans with my best friend?" Harry looked at Voldemort.

"I want to Marry her." Voldemort mumbled nearly inaudible as he looked at the ground. "I mean we are mated but I though Hermione would like a wedding."

"Ah!. Yes I'm sure she would." Harry smiled. "And I have just the idea on how to do it"

Dumbledore smiles as he watched Voldemort's head whip up to look at Harry. Harry then went on telling Voldemort the idea he had that would make hermione swoon. While Voldemort listened and every now and then put in his own ideas. By the time they heard the Flu flame up they had a good plan laid out.

Kingsley was the first to step out. Followed by Hermione and Scrimgeour.

"What do I owe the pleasure of your visit Minister?" Dumbledore said pleasantly. Silently binding Voldemort to his chair to prevent him from causing a scene. Voldemort realizing what Dumbledore had done glared at him.

"We come in regards to Hermione saying and working at the school. But.." Scrimgeour looked at Harry and the unknown to him, Voldemort. "It appears I have intruded upon a meeting."

"Oh no" Dumbledore waved his hand dismissively. "I was having a chat with Tom here about his new position as a professor. And Harry being Toms friend decided to come in to congratulate Tom on receiving the job."

"Right" Scrimgeour nodded. "Well we at the Ministry have decided to have Ms. Peverall work and stay here under your watchful eye. She will report report to the ministry once a month to check in, and report any new information on the curse."

"Very well but I have a request before her start at Hogwarts" Dumbledore said pleasantly.

"And that is?" Scrimgeour raised his eyebrows.

"That she take a summer school, Son to speak so that she can take her N.E.W.T's so we know what teaching position she will be suited for."

Hermione's eyes lit up at the prospect of finishing her education.  She looked at Scrimgeour, silently pleading he would agree to this.

"Very well." Scrimgeour said. "We will take our leave. so she can get settled in." He turned to Hermione. "Make sure to stay in your best behavior and keep your appointments."

Scrimgeour then left, Followed by Kingsley.  As soon as they were gone Voldemort was able to get up.  After nearly stumbling on the chair within his haste to get to Hermione. Voldemort embraced her.

"Are you alright?" He asked finally puling back to look at her.

"Yes" She smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." His hand cupped her cheek gently robbing his thumb back and forth. "And for the well everything and for not telling you."

Hermione looked at him confused. "Telling me what?"

"That I love you" He smiled.

Hermione felt warm tears falling down her cheeks, And smiled. "I Love you too. "

His lips gently touched hers. It was quick but in that kiss was a promise of love.