The End.....

Voldemort's and Hermiones wedding was held at the Burrow before the new term at Hogwarts started, giving them a week of honeymooning and a week to ready for the new term. The wedding was everything Hermione had ever wanted. Ginny and Luna brides maids, and to everyone's surprise Lucius and Herry Groomsmen for Voldemort.  The wedding was a odd mixture of old deatheaters, DA members and order members, that all acted civil even if it was just a night.

Hermione's took and made top marks on her N.E.W.T's and was now training to be Madam Pomfrey's assistant and take over when she decided to retire.  Voldemort who took the name Tom Riddle was an amazing Defense Against the Darkarts professor. The students adored him. Though weary of him at first the other professors soon warmed up to him as well.

They both put all their research together and published a book. This allowed the Ministry to further know about the Phoenix Flame and passing a new law that the childern born with the flame will be put on a block but will be allowed to choose rather they want to keep the block when they are eighteen. But during the time before they will be educated on the subject and tought some techniques to be able to control it enough when and if they decide to keep the Flame, and before real training took place.

The couple have been married for nearly two years before they decided to have a baby. Hermione will be due the end of July. They both wondered if their Phoenix Flame will be passed down but due to lack of information they did not know. With or without they will give their children all the love and guidance they can.

"Uhhh.. what a day." Hermione said as she waddled rather than walked into her and Voldemort's suit.

Voldemort looked up from his papers he was hunched over at his desk. "What happend?"

" Madam Pomfrey, I know she is just looking out for my well being. But she just does not understand that I can lift almost anything as easy as she can lift a quill. And does not let me help bring the potions from Professor Snapes office to the hospital wing." She sighed as she lowered herself onto the couch.

"She is just being a healer. Looking out for your wellbeing." Voldemort sat his quill down and went to sit next to Hermione wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I know. I just want to do things normally." She laid her head on his sholder.

"Soon you will be." He kissed her. "How about a hot bath?" Standing up and reaching for her hand.

"That sounds wonderful." Hermione's smile turned to a grimace as a contraction hit.

"Are you alright?"

"Fine they been off and on all day but I don't thing they are anything to worry about." She grabbed his hand and slowly stood up.

By the time the two went to bed Hermione's contractions are now so close together she can't play them off as Braxton Hicks.

"We ne-uggghhh" hermione grimace in pain as another hit her.

"What?" Voldemort shot up and looked at Hermione who was bent over in pain.

"Its time." She managed to breath out before another hit.

Voldemort just sat there dumbfounded before her words clicked. And he jumped from the bed and picking her up he took her to the flu to St. Mungo's.

Hours later Hermione held their son in her arms as Voldemort sat next to her looking as well. Harry, Ron, Ginny and Mr. And  Mrs Wealsey were all there smiling at the new baby.

"He is beautiful" Ginny cooed

"A wonder addition to the family" Smiled Mrs. Weasley.

"What will be his name?" Harry asked

"Hephaestus Ignis Riddle" Voldemort smiled while gently caressing his son's face cheek.

"I think that will suit him well" Hermione took one of Hephaestus hands and kissed the Phoenix birth mark on his wrist.